Thread: Addicted to E-I?

Default Addicted to E-I?

Just saw that under my avatar it says I am addicted to E-I. I never wrote that I also copy and pasted something and it said I am a very nice girl. What are these notes and where do they come from? I am a nice girl by the way Am I addicted to E-I? Well, I guess I'm addicted to Irish cock anyway, and its hard to get any around NYC

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Just saw that under my avatar it says I am addicted to E-I. I never wrote that I also copy and pasted something and it said I am a very nice girl. What are these notes and where do they come from? I am a nice girl by the way Am I addicted to E-I? Well, I guess I'm addicted to Irish cock anyway, and its hard to get any around NYC
    my day job is addiction counciling
    give me a bell on me ringer and ill sort out your demons

Default Hey it says youre becoming addicted

If Im addicted and youre becoming addicted, then I dont know if you can solve my addiction problem. We may be in the same boat. I may be a bad influence on you too You may soon see you are addicted to E-I also

Reviews

My name is big daddy & i'm an addict..... ther i said it

Reviews

I'm addicted to Dotty & I've not even met her yet.
    For my health please don't cum here & make me do carnal things to you.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    hi Dolly I'm addicted to look a the time 4am and i am log on to E-I sorry the clock is f--k up
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Default Kerry Lad, What clock?

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    hi Dolly I'm addicted to look a the time 4am and i am log on to E-I sorry the clock is f--k up
    What E-I?
    What?

Oh sorry, I was looking at your erection. It's FABULOUS! Come 'er an give me some of that won't ya
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 15-04-09 at 04:16.

Default Nad you love your T don't ya?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    I'm addicted to Dotty & I've not even met her yet.
    For my health please don't cum here & make me do carnal things to you.
    T
    and more
    T

Dolly loves to make T for her favorite lovers. You can sip your T while I go ahead and sit on your lap. I'll try not to make you spill your T.
    I'm sure my T trick is why you call me Dotty, eh?

Reviews

Hey Dotty, is that nettle flavoured T ? Mind you if you were sitting on my lap I could be drinking P & not notice. Doppy wouldn't be the same though.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde