Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Torremolinos spain

Reviews

We just found a great Irish disco bar and holy feck the talent in here...
    90s music and what a spot as feck this curfew as mate watching closer...
    I just have to try get him drunk as lot of Irish and brit here...
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 27-08-17 at 21:18.

Reviews

We Americans prefer to go loco down in Acapulco.
    Last edited by DonaldTramp; 27-08-17 at 21:20.
    Fake news!!FAKE NEWS!!!Covfefe.
    We're making America great again!!
    We got good people on it!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTramp View Post
    We Americans prefer to go loco down in Acapulco.
    We'll not in this place as no American here mate unless you fly some of them over...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    We'll not in this place as no American here mate unless you fly some of them over...
    We are flying 5,000 to Afghanistan on an all expenses paid,all in adventure.
    Last edited by DonaldTramp; 27-08-17 at 21:36.
    Fake news!!FAKE NEWS!!!Covfefe.
    We're making America great again!!
    We got good people on it!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTramp View Post
    We are flying 5,000 to Afghanistan on an all expenses paid,all in adventure.
    Why not fly some of your beautiful Lady like Liberty Love here to Torremonlios as I am sure she lively up party...

Reviews

Exceptional night in Irish bar as I could went back to hotel with a Lady! from Belfast only for my mate say think of curfew and I did think of conscious of Lady...'
    Now I not saying she went to my hotel..
    As she insisted on coming with me as she to much to much to drink as I did insist on
    her friend getting her back to her hotel..
    As how many time I done that....
    But could never take advantage of a Lady and went back to hotel with my mates...
    As each have their own room incase we meet a Lady.....
    But clear conscious and no regret,..
    Maybe we meet again and maybe not
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 28-08-17 at 01:11.

Reviews

I must be curse as it bloody thunder and lightening here in Torremonlios with rain also...
    Why did I not book week before as only here till Saturday....
    I hope next few day has sun like yesterday after wet morning....
    He he got 3 hour tan but little sun burn

Reviews

Now we in a Irish bar having a beer and I just can't take my mind of this Spanish Lady who I chat to today..
    In a shop and seem this Beautiful Blond Spanish Lady working behind the counter as it her shop as I found out...
    Now she look late 20s and bought souvenirs just to chat to her as I instant have a attraction to her...

First thing she spoke Spanish and my heart skip a beat as I said I am not Spanish...
    She said sorry but ce you look Spanish as my tan and my hair she said....
    I thank her as we chat for 10 min as couldn't stop admiring her lovely figure as she wearing low cut top...(Bad I know as shouldn't do that)
    But she was beautiful with long blond hair and beautiful green eyes...
    She also said you a lovely guy who pass as Spanish...
    And that why she spoke Spanish first....

I was on my own at time but couldn't pick up courage to ask her for coffee as my shyness stop me asking her...
    Look back now she was flirting with me and I am always to slow pick up as mate told me this as told him the story of what happen...
    I know it a silly holiday crush but I can see her now in my mind and her accent WOW....
    Floki you are one lucky guy as Spanish Lady are very Beautiful....

I walk out shop on cloud 9....
    100% there was flirting as few thing she Said made sense there was...
    Damn wish I didn't see her as should look other way but it a silly holiday crush and I just have to move on...
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 28-08-17 at 17:34.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (28-08-17)

Reviews

We went to Benalmadena last night for a change and it lively place to Torremonlios...
    Personally we choose wrong area as it much better for nightlife...

Two of mates met up with Lady and myself and other mate just chill as had few Ladies come to chat us up and one try to drag me out on floor...

So mate and I decide to call a not early night as after 2 am when we head back...
    As just didn't feel like partying as much but feeling better this morning now.
    And I feel bad as he did kiss a Lady and he should went off with her as she was encouraging him to...
    But what a top bloke and I did tell him to go but he said always another night....
    But me I was miserable C*nt last night as just feeling regret I didn't ask her for coffee...

But feck it as he said always plenty more Ladies and I will not go back looking for her as that is stalking and not my style as give respect to all as she totally deserves...

But If I bump into her on street and I she stop to chat then nice and if not no harm...
    As off on a adventure as we going cable sight seeing but breakfast and beach for 1 hour before....
    I has to say few of English guys we met last night did not have no respect for Ladies as grabbing and slurring all over them disgusting...
    I do wonder how Ladies put up with guys like that...
    Ok some of Ladies where very forward
    as two of my mate met two nice Ladies that just came up and small chat and checking each tonsils lol...
    First sunny morning here and it very humid today....
    Buenos Dias Ladies and Gents
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 29-08-17 at 08:14.

Jeez Mr SG......will ye ever go back and ask her for a coffee!How is that stalking?If she says 'no thanks' and you keep going back and bugging her then that would turn you into a pain in the arse for her.She might just say yes and she may turn out to be the love of your life!
    And she might just say no...and then you know and can forget about her and get on with your holiday.
    So if you dont find out you'll never know.
    So go and find out....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast