Thread: Awesome video...

Default Awesome video...

I've been really interested in primatology lately, so maybe I'm biased. But right now I think the following is the best thing I have ever seen EVER.

YouTube - Chimp Talk Show Host

And I just wanted to share it with EI.

Keep in mind that a chimp like that has the pulling strength of about five athletic young men, he could easily rip that girl apart and kill her!!!!

She seems to get really uncomfortable as he fondles her alot, and then totally freaks when he kisses her. Kissing is a natural expression done by chimps (there's a video of chimps french-kissing a girl), so maybe that part wasn't scripted. I wonder would many of the girls here let a chimp do that, what would they think if a chimp showed up at their apartment, lol.

I love her clothes and the chimps clothes as well, she looks like a real hooker. And I love the bit at the end where both chimps come out dancing and squeal and go crazy and then the girl has a stunned look on her face. For me the heavy fondling and kiss were probably unscripted and also, I think it might have been a celebrity guest (not one of the regular girls who are working with him). Best video ever.

Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 14-04-09 at 13:02.

Come on guys, surely you can see the sheer awesomeness of this video???

Blog Entries

Ya, it's so good everybody's speechless...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Chimps are supposed to share something like 95-96% of human DNA......so that male chimp was simply behaving like a typical male ape should behave.

There was an interesting piece in the Irish Independent a few days ago. A study of chimps in the wild found that male chimps enticed the females to have sex with them by giving them gifts of meat. So basically the better providers of what the females needed ended up getting the most sex. Our hairy cousins aint stupid you know.....they managed to arrange a system of prostitution without money.

Reviews

Are these the lads you're talking about, Brother?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Are these the lads you're talking about, Brother?

That's them mouse....they have more sense then to ban smoking.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Chimps are supposed to share something like 95-96% of human DNA......so that male chimp was simply behaving like a typical male ape should behave.

There was an interesting piece in the Irish Independent a few days ago. A study of chimps in the wild found that male chimps enticed the females to have sex with them by giving them gifts of meat. So basically the better providers of what the females needed ended up getting the most sex. Our hairy cousins aint stupid you know.....they managed to arrange a system of prostitution without money.
    Lol brother carlos the first thing to make me laugh on this site in a while

Heres one of the little whores