Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Solution for girls and loadsa peacefull times from all the assholes

Reviews

It wasn't a choice EP, the Doc & I agreed that it was necessary. The 4 skin wouldn't retract even for a gypsies. Sore, sore , sore !
    It's taken me a while to get used to it & a lot of pain but it does become 2nd nature after a while. I'm off to say hello to Anna S now & see if she prefers the cut (scrubbed vigorously of course) variety.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Alas Anna, a very nice doctor chap relieved me of that foreskin nuisance last October.
    I still give my newly cut chap the once over though, he has a glean & shine to him when I emerge from the douche.
    I must bring him back to you soon & show you his new look. You'll be very impressed.
    Only problem is that even after nearly 6 mths. he's still getting used to activity & can tend towards the overly sensitive side. I hope you'll treat him well.
    Always

Even i prefer it uncut and clean......

Only case i advided myself to cut it was if it was too tight and i seen guy struggling while getting my sweet mouth loving.....
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Glad to hear you got that 'problem' sorted, Nads! And even more glad to hear that Anna prefers the 'cut versions' to the 'uncut'! I suppose I'm lucky: I got that foreskin issue taken care of on DAY ONE! Got it 'snipped and clipped' the day I was born! Never had to deal with it, but I can fully understand that cleaning and maintanence are much less of an issue for us (and that now includes you Nads)!

As for the original topic of this thread about blacklisting, I'd be interested to hear from some of the ladies:

How many people do you think you have blacklisted/blocked? I'm just interested to know how many of these types of calls you get per-day/per-week. I can only imagine that it's quite alot, considering how many threads/discussions pop up regarding messers and timewasters. And I'd like to put out a good word for the lads helping sort the problem if they can! Don't waste the ladies time! And if you've got to cancel or will be late, let them know! It's common courtesy, the same as you would give to ANYONE if you were running late to a meeting or had to cancel!!

All the best,

Cable 87

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    And even more glad to hear that Anna prefers the 'cut versions' to the 'uncut'! I suppose I'm lucky: I got that foreskin issue taken care of on DAY ONE! Got it 'snipped and clipped' the day I was born! Never had to deal with it, but I can fully understand that cleaning and maintanence are much less of an issue for us (and that now includes you Nads)!

As for the original topic of this thread about blacklisting, I'd be interested to hear from some of the ladies:
    How many people do you think you have blacklisted/blocked? I'm just interested to know how many of these types of calls you get per-day/per-week. I can only imagine that it's quite alot, considering how many threads/discussions pop up regarding messers and timewasters. And I'd like to put out a good word for the lads helping sort the problem if they can! Don't waste the ladies time! And if you've got to cancel or will be late, let them know! It's common courtesy, the same as you would give to ANYONE if you were running late to a meeting or had to cancel!!

All the best,
    Cable 87
    Sorry,i said i prefer uncut and clean to the cut ones.
    Only case i recommended to cut it was if it was too tight and i felt getting pleasure was hurting them....

1-i ve blocked about 600 people
    2-i ve got same idiot calling every single day,so it makes a lot in day/week
    3-i do not bother to post any more regarding idiots as i just BLOCK them

Reviews

Using blackballer would be a good way to deal with the timewasters.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Using blackballer would be a good way to deal with the timewasters.
    That s why i got it

Also my phone is secured in case stolen-all info ll be deleted with 'secure-me'

A Mobile Device is Lost or Stolen literally every single second. With today's S60 smartphone devices you're not only losing a large investment, but you also face the risk of your personal, private or business information being accessed and used.

With SecureMe Anti-Theft & Security application you can rest assured that your smartphone is safe and secure. SecureMe will automatically lock the device (both screen and keyboard) on any unauthorized SIM change. This renders the device completely useless to the thief or finder of your device. SecureMe also features remote SMS commands which can allow you to lock the device down remotely, hide or delete information such as contacts, SMS's, photos, videos and more. You can even be informed of the SIM change along with the SIM details to help locate the thief, as well as any mobile activity via SMS to up to three secondary numbers of your choosing

Reviews

You remind me of Angelina Jolie in mr.&mrs smith with all this technology stuff.You actually look a bit like her in your pics from that movie.or a Bond girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    You remind me of Angelina Jolie in mr.&mrs smith with all this technology stuff.You actually look a bit like her in your pics from that movie.or a Bond girl!

When i had loooong hair down to me sexy bum,i was told some of my features are alike hers.....

I m a technologyholic.

I m just looking up and cant decide do i jailbreak my iphone to get cydia on it as if i do i cant use yellowsnow to unlock it and if i dont jailbreak i cant get MCCleaner or iblacklist on it. If i jailbreak i cant update if new updates come out

My ole 8gb was unlocked and cydia on it with all yellowsnow dunno what to do with the new one as i m sure unlocking guys do not care can i update it after or can i not.

So i m having a tough day amd million toughts

Reviews

Sorry Anna! I mis-read what you had written before! Oh, well! I guess I'm not 'properly equipped' in the way I need to be to visit you! But I'm still glad to not have the maintenance issues that other guys have to deal with; never had any kind of infections or skin sores which can happen to other guys!

As for the blacklisting, that's a ridiculous amount of people! 600 and counting? Are there SO MANY people out there that have nothing better to do than waste your time (not to mention their own)? And this guy calling everyday? What's that about? Some sick people out there, for sure, so sorry you have to deal with people like that and situations like this on a daily basis, but I guess that this kind of technology really helps you out in making your life easier, as you said.

Thanks for letting me know, and all the best!

Cable 87

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast