Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All consuming human toilet Galway

Default All consuming human toilet Galway

(1) From the moment I come into your place you slap my face and tell me to get on the ground and then spit in my mouth. Talk shit to me and treat me like your toilet bitch all the way through the session. Keep telling me I'm Mommy's little toilet bitch and how much you are going to enjoy humiliating me by making me eat your shit and drink your piss and that my position in this world is to be under your asshole, consuming your waste.

(2) You then tie me up so I cannot move.

(3) You sit on my face and make me lick your pussy and asshole deep and you order me to stick my tongue as far as I can up your ass. Ride my face from pussy to ass and back again quite hard and for a long time.

(3) Then slowly you pull your pussy lips apart while you are standing over me and start to piss slowly into my mouth. As your piss gets stronger you come down and sit with your pussy directly on top of my mouth and piss with full power straight into my mouth making sure I swallow it all. You can slap my face if I spill any. Make sure not to use all of your piss at this time. I will want some later to wash down your shit. Then you make me lick your pussy and asshole moving from ass to pussy and back again deep and for a long time covering my face and head in your piss. All the time telling me you can feel your shit starting to come and that it's too late to change my mind even if I wanted to because I am now your toilet slave and you are going to force feed me with your shit no matter how I complain and beg you not to do it.

(4) Then you stand over me facing forward and slowly squat down until your ass is about 6 inches from my mouth and you start to push. You piss a bit more into my mouth and maybe fart a few times and then as soon as you feel your shit starting to come out you sit down with your full weight with your asshole directly on my open mouth and you shit with all your power directly into my mouth. I'm going to be struggling at this point so you better make sure you have tied me up well. You order me chew and swallow your brown gifts and tell me how lucky Mommy's little toilet bitch is to get these gifts. No need to wipe your ass I will lick it clean later.

(5) With latex gloves you then proceed to stuff your shit down my throat and keep your hand firmly over my mouth to make sure I am swallowing to your satisfaction. Every now and then you piss into my shit filled mouth to make your shit a bit softer and make it easier to swallow. No matter how I complain you keep feeding me until it's all gone. Slap my face or pinch my nipples as much as you have to make sure I swallow everything.

(6) When you have made me swallow everything then you sit back down on my face and use me as your toilet paper making me lick you clean. Hopefully you still have some piss left and you piss in my mouth again to finish. Then you leave me tied up and go to have a shower.

During the session I would like you to be more like a strict but caring Mother/Aunty/Granny type figure than a dominatrix. I find:

' Ooh poor boy did Mommy poo poo too much in your dirty little mouth'.

'Eat it all up now like a good little boy for Mommy'

much more of a turn on than:

'Eat my shit, you bastard or I'll beat you'

So, is this all a bit too fucked up for you or do you think you could do it? Is there a chance that you might even enjoy it? If you think you could enjoy it then let me know what you think.

I want to do this in Galway on Saturday the 19/08/17
    at about 11.00am.

Any takers?

Sailor

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor For This Useful Post:

OpenMindOllie (28-12-17)

Lots of girls promise and few deliver. Some even grow out of it. When you're ringing around, if she says "yes, baby, when you want to come?" Expect to be disappointed. Most girls go once per day at a specific time of day. Mid morning or whatever. More about this later.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scatlover For This Useful Post:

Mistressscarlett (19-12-17), OpenMindOllie (28-12-17)

Reviews

Fuck's sake there are some shit threads on here tonight
    Each to their own though, good luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

nibb (17-12-17)

Some charge extra some don't. As there will be a mess and smell, the bathroom is the preferred area. I have a toilet-seat for the girl's comfort and my increased pleasure. Reply if there is anything else. Some day there should be an international database of scat-dominas and toilet slaves. Finger lickin' good...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scatlover For This Useful Post:

Mistressscarlett (19-12-17), OpenMindOllie (28-12-17)

Yup, I'm lovin' it. So what would you call a girl who enjoys doing this? Is she a freak as well?

Eating shite, everyone to their own, but would it not give you serious scutters for like a week afterwards? Not piss taking (sic) serious question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast