Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Abortion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tobeor View Post
    I just leave it here

Simple video for simple minds

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tobeor View Post
    Irish Josephine, with all respect, what exactly you don't agree with in this video?

I believe abortion should be legal, but this guy convinced me that it is not moral. There is no contradiction: legal things don't have to be moral, unless you live in religious society. By the way the same applies to punting: it is not moral, but it should be legal.
    He left a lot of inconvenient discussion points out of that video. If that convinced you, there's this great bridge I've got and I think you'd love it. I'll make you a great deal on it.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    If that convinced you, there's this great bridge I've got and I think you'd love it. I'll make you a great deal on it.
    What do you mean? What bridge? Sorry, I'm new here and don't understand some language.

The same people who voted for criminalizing paying for sex are now advocating pro-life. They are driven by emotions and listen to social justice warriors like Ruhama, but they don't want good for the society. Good luck with this approach!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234