Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Rubina gone for good?

Reviews

Jesus if this thread is anything to go by the poor girl has'nt had a chance to rest since her return from a very short break. Be gentle with her guys. BTW I don't mean to be over sensitive but I think the tone of a couple of posts here are a bit much and not very respectful in my view anyway. But you guys do realize Rubina is a lady not a piece of meat to be poking. But as I say I might just be a little over sensitive and taken things the wrong way. It wouldn't be the first time.
    Last edited by circumcised guy; 20-08-17 at 20:21.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    Jesus if this thread is anything to go by the poor girl has'nt had a chance to rest since her return from a very short break. Be gentle with her guys. BTW I don't mean to be over sensitive but I think the tone of a couple of posts here are a bit much and not very respectful in my view anyway. But you guys do realize Rubina is a lady not a piece of meat to be poking. But as I say I might just be a little over sensitive and taken things the wrong way. It wouldn't be the first time.
    Way over too sensitive mate, Rubina would know that aswell if she ever reads these threads which she doesn't usually bother with. She is a great woman doh, you should try meet her sometime

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Laimo View Post
    Way over too sensitive mate, Rubina would know that aswell if she ever reads these threads which she doesn't usually bother with. She is a great woman doh, you should try meet her sometime
    Top advice mate as she is indeed a Lovely Lady who is very hard to meet......

BUT if you met her once like me and like me ring and text she will reply......

And this LADY Rubina Bombshell is a very smart Lady indeed as she remember me from my first visit ........

And all I got to say to that is As I will be doing bit of this along with the Lips Massage with Rubina Bombshell very soon........

I met her 2 or 3 times, few years ago now, lovely lady and always a great experience...one of the best

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TrickyDickie For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (25-08-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDickie View Post
    I met her 2 or 3 times, few years ago now, lovely lady and always a great experience...one of the best
    Too long mate as you should see her soon as Rubina Bombshell is MUST SEE as another Lady who has a thread also....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Too long mate as you should see her soon as Rubina Bombshell is MUST SEE as another Lady who has a thread also....
    funny how you remember some punts, rubina, alexa diamond, alejandra, maya x, and of course claudia x...now there was a woman! I bet they all miss me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123