Thread: A heartfelt thank you........................

Thumbs up A heartfelt thank you........................

To all those (including me,thank you West.) for responding to the Drop One Keep One thread.Because of all your efforts i have now won a little bet for the grand sum of (some ppl are sooooo bloody mean) €10.00 for obviously betting someone that this sites drop one keep one will surpass another sites drop one keep one.Of course i cannot name this other site as "The Sweetie" (reg tm) and her United Colours Of Beneton at the acclaimed E-I office will censor the link.I will use these winnings ,which i now have in my pocket, tonight to purchase the following,

1 Gatorade, 1.90
    1 portion of fried rice, 2.90
    1 portion of black bean sauce, 2.00
    1 packet of popcorn. 0.65 with some change to spare.

I will then proceed to eat them and drink the gatorade while watching Seven (TG4 @9.30)

So thank you people.Thank so much to all those that have answered and to those that havnt,well damn.My only regret is that the LadooooOOOOOOOO AKA dubladooo the economical genius that partialy contributed to the downfall of our thriving economy,didnt at least participate in such a marvel of online pasttime.Apparently he is currently studying some form of high tech social course at one of Dublins most acclaimed colleges and of course he has no intentions of using his new found genius and will go back counting under the roof of Irelands CSO.Gotta lova ladooooooOOOOO.

Thanks all,
    Westside.

PS not sure what to do with my change
    Last edited by Tommy Singh; 13-04-09 at 12:07. Reason: :-)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    Of course i cannot name this other site as "The Sweetie" (reg tm) and her United Colours Of Beneton at the acclaimed E-I office will censor the link.
    do you mean.....