Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girls: what are the factors that affect business...?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Yes, it took me along time to figure that out And I use to wonder why Irish girls were so RUDE to the clients,now I now

In fairness all Irish girls are not rude it's only when you ask them their mothers maiden name and their RSI number some of them get a bit uppity

Yes, it took me along time to figure that out And I use to wonder why Irish girls were so RUDE to the clients,now I now
    anitasizzle, it's just question. It's just out of curiosity and for information, that's basically what we're all here for isn't it?

If you don't want to answer that's fine, let other girls answer if they want. But's it's okay to hijack my topic, if I were going to let anyone do it it'd be either you or Anna.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    anitasizzle, it's just question. It's just out of curiosity and for information, that's basically what we're all here for isn't it?

If you don't want to answer that's fine, let other girls answer if they want. But's it's okay to hijack my topic, if I were going to let anyone do it it'd be either you or Anna.
    Okay, I've been told that I've got ''BAD MANNERS'', ''ROUGH'', someone once called me, but SO WHAT! you're questions are TOO PERSONAL

Reviews

Stop being nosy; you don't need to know
    I just didn't understand what you meant with TO MUCH personal details, were you referring to you, me, or what, I'm not being nosey, I just had no idea what you meant, I hope the blue BLINDS YOU.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12