Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Irish Fiona in Dublin today xxx

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Default Irish Fiona in Dublin today xxx

    Hello there you hotties!!!
    I will be in Dublin today from 12pm - 11pm

    I haven't been able to work much these past couple of weeks so apologies to anyone that could not contact me. But I'm here today and I'm looking forward to some fun and frolics........ woooo hoooooo mmmmmmmmmmm

    Soft wet kisses and hot sexy moans from

    fi fi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Irish Fiona; 09-04-09 at 14:02.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Talking

    I will be working today from 11am - 7pm

    Lets have some gooooood Friday fun!!

    sexy soft wet kisses

    Fi XXXXXXXXXX
    Last edited by Irish Fiona; 10-04-09 at 09:55.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Wow Fi you look fantastic in those photos.
    Lots of love
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    323
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Hi Fiona, do a few more pics, I'm almost convinced to go and see you!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Default xxx

    Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    Wow Fi you look fantastic in those photos.
    Lots of love
    Thank you sweetie pie!!! xxxx

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    You have got to go touring over the summer and give those outside of Dublin a chance to meet you. I know you dont tour but even a week outside of Dublin preferably Limerick would be fantastic
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    Hello there you hotties!!!
    I will be in Dublin today from 12pm - 11pm

    I haven't been able to work much these past couple of weeks so apologies to anyone that could not contact me. But I'm here today and I'm looking forward to some fun and frolics........ woooo hoooooo mmmmmmmmmmm

    Soft wet kisses and hot sexy moans from

    fi fi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    What's this about the Rabbit Show, it's sounds interesting and I'm a good boy who cleans his teeth and drinks a pint of mouthwash.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Rover I hardly think that the Lovely Fiona would be into beastiality and that sort of thing. Tut tut trying to lead the girl down a path of depravity.
    down with that sort of thing
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    Rover I hardly think that the Lovely Fiona would be into beastiality and that sort of thing. Tut tut trying to lead the girl down a path of depravity.
    down with that sort of thing
    Would I do that now, but nobody fucks more than rabbits.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a big bed wearing hot underwear!
    Posts
    2,782

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    What's this about the Rabbit Show, it's sounds interesting and I'm a good boy who cleans his teeth and drinks a pint of mouthwash.
    Woof Woof!!

    I'm a real Dog lover Rover....... so cum on over

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •