Thread: Couples, spice up your sex life

Blog Entries

Smile Couples, spice up your sex life

I had the pleasure (and I do mean THE PLEASURE ) to meet yesterday a lovely couple from outside Cork city. I am still so excited about this

I do get once in a while inquiries about spending time with a couple, but very few such inquiries become actual appointments. Honestly, I understand the various reasons behind such hesitations and I would be the last person to get upset because a couple cancels in the last minute. Being with another woman in the same bed, it could be indeed a serious matter and no couple should do it unless they are really sure that's really what they want and they know how to handle all the potential problems that may arise during and especially after such an encounter.

After a few recent cancellations, imagine my delight when this lovely couple came to see me yesterday afternoon. We all had a fantastic time ... including myself ... I won't go into details , but everything was just perfect.

I'm posting this thread to simply let anybody know that not only I am always available for such games , I actually do enjoy them to the max .
    So ... what are you waiting for, bring yourself and your loved one in my beautiful place and let's have some mind blowing fun!!! Just make sure in advance that's 100 % what you want!

Feel free to email / call / text / PM me for price and details.

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Karin Kiss For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (31-08-10)