Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you want 5 ladies??? Would you???

Blog Entries

Wink Would you want 5 ladies??? Would you???

Hi Guys

In Dublin 1 there is 4 hot & horny women talking about life , love & business..........

we thought it may be funny & very erotic for a man to have 4 woman.....8 hands, 4 mouths & 4 pussy's to satisfy your urges....lol

here we are, Leah, Tasha, Heather uk & Jess James.......

would you want all of us sucking & fu**ing you? of course you would........or would you?

let us know.........there is that option........

U know you want to lol

we do want feedback on how popular that may be....

call anyone of us for details

Love & licks, Leah, Tasha, heatheruk & Jess James xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reviews

The idea of it sounds great, but the reality of it just wudnt be as good.

Four mouths and one cock sounds fun but somehow i dnt think it wud last too long.lol

I have only one mickey and it requires only one pussy(or hole) at a time. I personally find tht more than one at a time and i am spoiled for choice.

But in saying tht i would love to share a lovely hot soapy shower with four lovely ladies like yourselfs at the same time, having those hands going everywhere wud be so much fun indeed and all sharing sexy kisses would be amazing....... but when it came to the fuking part, 1 on 1 suits me.

I think Ric would be more into the fivesome....lol he tends to go for tht sort of thing.

I think I can hear half the piggy banks in Dublin being broken but whose the mystery 5th Lady?

Reviews

Depends how long you were staying for

An hour would not be enough

Too much choice is distracting

Blog Entries

Talking Sorry 4 ladies not 5...

sorry guys getting caught up in the whole 5some thing & posted 5 ladies when I meant 4, doh! A blonde moment.....

so 4 ladies & 1 guy what do you think?

from 4 very hot & horny ladies

Leah, Tasha, Heather & Jess

Love & kisses, from all of us xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hmm... there's something about the idea getting into a room with 5 girl strangers to fuck them....

Makes me horny as hell.

Also could be scarey.... but then that adds to the adrenaline which can help.

Default Thats a herd?

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    Hi Guys

In Dublin 1 there is 4 hot & horny women talking about life , love & business..........

we thought it may be funny & very erotic for a man to have 4 woman.....8 hands, 4 mouths & 4 pussy's to satisfy your urges....lol

would you want all of us sucking & fu**ing you? of course you would........or would you?

U know you want to lol

Love & licks, Leah, Tasha, heatheruk & Jess James xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    LOL we will have to bail the banks out again.How much would this be???Just curious.Personnally it wouldnt do anything for me,too much activity going on ,like watching four football games at once.For me two or one very nice girls that i like would be good but three or four wouldnt do any better for me.

Hey tell heatheruk i said hi and i was asking how the pubes are and i will bring the tax forms along with me to save you the hassle of getting them yourselves.Kat is printing some off for me.

With the rain comes scarcasm,
    Westside.

I'm up for it!!!! yea f**k it....I'm horney as fuck just thinking about it....
    few questions....

How Long? How much? Where? When? Any do's or dont's?

If you dont want to reply here, mail me at

diggermandigger@gmail.com

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    Hi Guys

U know you want to lol

hmmmmm, 4 birds at once, that would be starting to be like getting involved with a Hen Party on their night out.

3 at once would be enough for me as long as 1 or 2 were bi

bbj

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast