Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tour de france

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lapd View Post
    Kittel not win 2 ?? you wont see a lot in Paris, you need to go to mountain finish, but have to be there 2 days in advance at least.

I have done the eteppe de tour twice and those mountains are brutal killers.

One final thing you should watch some of the Armstrong years, Discovery team all driving up the climbs even the sprinters, just like Sky now !!!
    He could kittel have as did miss first and second stage result...
    And yes I went to the Tour De France 2 years ago and did watch it in mountain stage as over 4 hours wait but it was worth going to see it as once in a life time and sadly we got only just a min of breakaway and peleton as it be nice to be in Paris to see the end race...
    As be there on Friday and coming back Monday....
    You obviously a fitness gent as wow you cycle epptte de tour twice as then mountain are real killer and I commend you Lapd as truthfully I wouldn't be able to do one tour let alone a stage well maybe one stage and week rest lol....
    Yes Sky are Awesome and they seem to pull it off every year and I hope Froome win it as last year he got abuse from public and media and it jealously as he one of best rider of this generation...
    I hope you watching this year tour as I am sure best to come yet and they should show the Ladies Tour De France as I think it disrespectful to not show Ladies Tour...
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 06-07-17 at 22:06.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

lapd (06-07-17)

Reviews

I still think Sky are on something, like Armstrong was, I climbed Alpe de hauz in 50 mins, Armstrong HAD the record at 38, it took my wife over 40 to drive it with all the hairpins.

Hope I am wrong about Sky, but you CAN not climb those high mountains in the BIG ring.
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lapd View Post
    I still think Sky are on something, like Armstrong was, I climbed Alpe de hauz in 50 mins, Armstrong HAD the record at 38, it took my wife over 40 to drive it with all the hairpins.

Hope I am wrong about Sky, but you CAN not climb those high mountains in the BIG ring.
    That why Froome was accused of drug taking Last year and I hope too sky aren't either as all sport should be won fairly and drug taking is big in all sport and it wrong and unfair for other...
    And you climbed the Alpe De hauz in 50 min as you should had took up career in cycling sport Lapd as you made good money and maybe you have and none of my business...
    But that amazing as I bet Armstrong wouldn't done it in 38 min only for he was on enchanted performance substance....
    I bet you like to be there cycling in Tour yourself and who would you cycle for in which team you cycle with....
    You obviously travel lot yourself and it amazing sight to see in France as mountains and just like watching tour de France and scenery....
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 06-07-17 at 22:40.

Reviews

First tough day for Sky as serious climbing event stage 8 was...

As lot of rider broke away and few could took yellow jersey as Froome was tested but sky are so dominant and brilliant team effort...

And all the GC rider come in together so no change there as Froome still in yellow...

But tomorrow going to be another tough day as serious climb toward end of stage and then the dangerous descent to the finish...

Going to be a tough day for Sky and Froome...
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 08-07-17 at 20:29.

Reviews

Mix day for stage 9 as couple of GC rider out as Geraint Thomas crash half way through the race and broken collerbone as he out for Sky and a big lost to...
    And bad serious crash for Richie porter on dangerous descent as he almost took out Daniel Martin to as he crash and collided into him as it look a bad injury and tooking away in a ambulance and he Richie porter out of tour de France like Geriant Thomas....
    But great day for Froome as other lost time as he Came in third and now lead by 18 second...
    Daniel Martin lost 1.15 second after crashing....
    Good Day for Froome but mix day for Sky but not nice to see some serious bad injury....
    Interesting second week ahead and 2 week today be in Paris celebrating Froome and Sky Victory in Tour De France I hope...
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 09-07-17 at 18:02.

Reviews

Some crash on yesterdays stage. Hope the man that was taken away in the ambulance is ok.

Reviews

And Excellent as Chris Froome regain yellow and lead by 19 second in Tour De France as SKY back in control as what a excellent strategy race from Sky....

Reviews

What a bad day for Kittel as out of tour and lost green Jersey as Michael Matthews in green...
    And Daniel Martin lost time as cross wind rip open the race as some of GC racer suffer but Froome finish third and extended his lead to 29 second on uran and bardet...

But tomorrow will go long way to in yellow in Paris as serious tough climb in alps tomorrow and it getting nerve wrecking as hoping to see Froome in yellow jersey in Paris as be there to celebrate in person...

Reviews

Great from sky and Froome as well as Bardet as he only 23 second from Froome as Froome finish fourth as Bardet finish third...
    But it looking good for Froome as sky really strong as roll on Sunday as it looking good for Froome for yellow jersey...
    I can't wait to fly out to Paris tomorrow as it Tour De France party carnival in Paris this weekend...
    I hope to be say on Monday that Froome is 2017 Tour De France champion...
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 20-07-17 at 20:53.

Reviews

Great Weekend in Paris and Froome win the 2017 Tour De France for fourth time and Daniel Martin's finish sixth overall his best ever finish...
    Great for Sky and for Chris Froome as he enjoy win with his wife and son...
    As rain didn't dampen party ceremony after as it was fantastic weekend in Paris for me...
    As read the Over night in Paris...
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 25-07-17 at 00:09.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast