Thread: HI Nicole,

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default HI Nicole,

Hi Nicole, I am sorry I can't reply to your private message, as my private message box is 100% full And won't allow me to reply to anyone's pms. I've been asking Patricia very nicely for a few weeks if she wouldn't mind giving me a bit more space there for pms. She never responds to me Maybe you could ask her nicely for me? To answer your pm you sent me,

Yes of course I remember you. You are a lovely lady. Had some wonderful chats with you and miss those chats and look forward to more chats with you. You are a really sweet girl.
    I have been all kinds of ways. But really missing Ireland so very much. yes, it has been ages since we talked, way too long for sure. I should just go ahead and give you a call tho I'm in USA still. You are so nice to talk to. I am always trying to get over to Ireland, as you asked me when Im coming over, but there seems to be all these little things I need to sort out before coming back. Like the girl who took care of feeding my lion, is now in India and its really hard to find someone reliable these days to look after my kitty. There is also my search for a phone company that wont charge me for roaming. When I was in Ireland last summer, my phone bill when I got back to USA was $7000! It took me a few months to pay off! So, I dont want to get stuck with a $7000 phone bill again. So trying to sort that out, but finding no luck in it. I'm starting to think maybe to just forget sorting all that out, and to just hop on a plane and 6 hours later Ill be sucking some nice Irish cocks. You know, I actually was thinking of daffodils today, and all the places I saw wild daffodils growing in Ireland. From Northern Ireland, to Clare, to Fermanagh... I would love to be over there right now walking around the wild daffodils.
    Take care Sweet Nicole. I'll be talking to you soon. Love ya, Dolly
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 07-04-09 at 22:05.