Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HI Nicole,

Default HI Nicole,

Hi Nicole, I am sorry I can't reply to your private message, as my private message box is 100% full And won't allow me to reply to anyone's pms. I've been asking Patricia very nicely for a few weeks if she wouldn't mind giving me a bit more space there for pms. She never responds to me Maybe you could ask her nicely for me? To answer your pm you sent me,

Yes of course I remember you. You are a lovely lady. Had some wonderful chats with you and miss those chats and look forward to more chats with you. You are a really sweet girl.
    I have been all kinds of ways. But really missing Ireland so very much. yes, it has been ages since we talked, way too long for sure. I should just go ahead and give you a call tho I'm in USA still. You are so nice to talk to. I am always trying to get over to Ireland, as you asked me when Im coming over, but there seems to be all these little things I need to sort out before coming back. Like the girl who took care of feeding my lion, is now in India and its really hard to find someone reliable these days to look after my kitty. There is also my search for a phone company that wont charge me for roaming. When I was in Ireland last summer, my phone bill when I got back to USA was $7000! It took me a few months to pay off! So, I dont want to get stuck with a $7000 phone bill again. So trying to sort that out, but finding no luck in it. I'm starting to think maybe to just forget sorting all that out, and to just hop on a plane and 6 hours later Ill be sucking some nice Irish cocks. You know, I actually was thinking of daffodils today, and all the places I saw wild daffodils growing in Ireland. From Northern Ireland, to Clare, to Fermanagh... I would love to be over there right now walking around the wild daffodils.
    Take care Sweet Nicole. I'll be talking to you soon. Love ya, Dolly
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 07-04-09 at 22:05.

Blog Entries

You should have bought one of those phone cards on Moore St.-5euros for 300 minutes

Default It got that high from Data Roaming

It was my American phone and NYC guys were still calling me on it. So I was paying for roaming every call that came thru, plus Ive another USA business that I must answer calls for. Also the data roaming for internet.

Im hoping to find a plan where I have my American phone number, but the number works internationally, with one monthly rate, no matter which country Im in, no extra data roaming costs. Has internet access (Ireland I had alot of difficulty getting internet access). I am still running 2 businesses in USA while I travel, so have to take phone calls, but I dont want to pay those rediculous roaming rates. I looked into maybe a satelite phone. Have to call the company to ask more questions.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Post Call charges

Normally I would send this by pm, but your box is full, of course.

For the volume of calls you're talking about you should probably look at a VoIP solution. You can have incoming calls in NY sent over the internet (essentially free) to Ireland. You'll need a good quality internet connection in NY and in Ireland. The Irish connection doesn't necessarily need to travel with you; you can have the calls forwarded to an Irish mobile at local rates. You'll also need some equipment, but it will still be much cheaper than paying $7000 in roaming charges.

Blog Entries

I cannot believe that mobles in America still charge 'you', the receiver of a call, if someone rings. you

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Hi Nicole, I am sorry I can't reply to your private message, as my private message box is 100% full And won't allow me to reply to anyone's pms. I've been asking Patricia very nicely for a few weeks if she wouldn't mind giving me a bit more space there for pms. She never responds to me Maybe you could ask her nicely for me?
    All users can keep up to 200 private messages saved at any one time.

Do you really need to keep more than 200 private messages saved?

Default Yes Patricia

Maybe because Im not in Ireland, I hold dear to me all the pm's Ive received from so many lovely Irish people, both guys and gals. And many have asked I let them know when i arrive, so I need to keep all these messages. Is there some way I could rent more space? I could maybe pay you for a bigger pm box perhaps? Or I can massage your feet or I could be your helper when you're down in the dungeon sorting out all those bad boys on E-I you have had to send down there on occasion?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default The size of Dolly's box

You know, you can download all of your old messages. There's a link at the bottom of your pm page, or rather 3 links, 1 for each of the available formats. Then you could delete the old ones to make space without losing anything.

Dear Dolly
    Its great to hear from You, I remeber our phone chats and I really Miss it too. Hope You will be able to come back soon. You never told Me You own a LION.
    Kisses
    Nicole

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    Dear Dolly
    Its great to hear from You, I remeber our phone chats and I really Miss it too. Hope You will be able to come back soon. You never told Me You own a LION.
    Kisses
    Nicole
    i rescued the lion and gave it to dolly

then i rescued dolly from the tribe of sex starved pervert pigmies,

as this pic clearly shows our escape

bbj
    Last edited by Bigbadjohn; 08-04-09 at 06:06.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast