Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HI Nicole,

Hello Brave Big and Bad
    Where have You been??
    Now all is clear You superhero. You saved Dolly from Lion.
    rrrrr
    Nicole

Default Hey there

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Normally I would send this by pm, but your box is full, of course.

For the volume of calls you're talking about you should probably look at a VoIP solution. You can have incoming calls in NY sent over the internet (essentially free) to Ireland. You'll need a good quality internet connection in NY and in Ireland. The Irish connection doesn't necessarily need to travel with you; you can have the calls forwarded to an Irish mobile at local rates. You'll also need some equipment, but it will still be much cheaper than paying $7000 in roaming charges.
    This sounds very interesting. Could you email me the details on how to set this up? My email is dollyisdarling@yahoo.com

Default Now Now Big Bad John, Dont you remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    i rescued the lion and gave it to dolly

then i rescued dolly from the tribe of sex starved pervert pigmies,

as this pic clearly shows our escape

bbj
    You and Lion were going for a swim in the river, and I had been on the banks, sunbathing in the nude, when both of ye spotted me? I had a little picnic I offered you and you said you just had your lunch and were going behind the tress for a piss, but you left lion with me snacking on a ham sandwich. We got on great and you were watering the trees, so I just went ahead and walked off with lion. Ive really enjoyed having him around, noone bothers me too much these days. They are scared of lion for some reason He is a real bother sometimes living in a Manhattan studio with me, and always clawing at the furniture, I spend most my money on reupholstering the furniture. Its been great having lion here, and we sometimes go swimming in the Hudson river, but he doesnt enjoy it as much as those swims with you back in South Africa. Ah well, we cant always get what we want. Me for instance, Id like an Irish cock right now to suck on, but where is it? I dont see any around here in NYC. Ah well.... such is life.

Last edited by DollyDarling; 09-04-09 at 15:56.

Default I tried sending you a gift last Christmas,

But Lion wouldnt let me have the boxes. I finally gave up fighting him for it. Ill just give you something nice when I get back to Ireland

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12