Hello Guys

My name is Gaby. I am touring in Ireland in Dublin almost 3 years. And i still met nice guys and gentlemans, and i still thought that u like nice girl, nice services, and u want the best.

But now what is it. I cant believe, i came back here for my tour and 15 times per day i get call and just still ask me for big big discount like 50e for 30 min, 80e for 30 min what is it????
i cant believe it. If some girls do discount for 50e for 80e for 100e it cant be nice girl, nice clean apt, nice luxury lingerie and all good services.

Guys if u want to have the best it cost money. For examle i must pay too much for nice apt in city centre cause u wish to have it in city centre cause its close for u. Then u wish nice lingerie, u wish many uniforms, u wish to have friendly girl, u wish to have really good services and all these thinks cost me money so how u can to ask for big discount.

I understand that is crisis but u are not only one, Its everywhere now.And i make discount 130e for 30 min, 230e for 1 hour. And if u go to shop buy meal or to restaurant u dont

ask them for discount right?? so if u dont have money u can try to find cheap girl but i am sure u will not get the best but if u want cheap just find girl with cheap price but PLEASE DONT CALL ME IF U SEE MY PRICE ON THE PROFILE.Cause i will never make bigger discount

And if u will be continue all nice clean with good sevices with real pic girls will leave Ireland and try another country i am sure. Cause we dont get discount for our apartments, for our meal for nice lingerie,for uniforms .....and other thinks what we need for our job.And u will have here in Ireland just cheap ugly maybe ill with dirty apt.

And i am sure all independents touring girls will agree with me and i hope u will write some comments here cause this is not really serious if some girl add here that she make bog discount all the time before for hold the price it was still 150 and 250e and u never ask for discount and i am sure u will get the best and now what is it????

i feel that i am not in Ireland i feel like in Amsterdam or another country where is cheap girl

SO PLEASE STOP CALL ME IF U SEE PRICE ON MY PROFILE AND ASK ME FOR DISCOUNT CAUSE IT MAKE ME VERY SAD AND OTHER GUYS WHO IS NICE AND DONT BEG THEY CAN HAVE MAYBE SAD GIRL CAUSE OTHER NOT NICE GUYSE MAKE ME SAD. AND I WANT TO BE NICE TO ALL.

Thanks

Gaby