Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: quiet or loud?

Reviews

Default quiet or loud?

Are u quiet or loud when having sex, me you wouldn't even know I'm there I'm so quiet

Reviews

Default Bj

During sex I am not too loud, but when I get some great OWO I even scream sometimes.

Reviews

When I get together with the right lady, I like it in stereo.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

I love this site because when I see a thread entitled "quiet or loud?" I instantly think of sex, screaming orgasms to be precise.

I click on the thread and indeed that is what the thread it about.

But, practically anywhere else on the Net, you see a thread entitled "quiet or loud?", you think passion, but when you click into it you find out it is a thread about someone complaining that there neighbours are playing the music too loud or discussing car exhausts. Then you feel like a lonely pervert.

At least here, I am not alone...

Pat x

Reviews

Default Hey Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Noisy, noisy....
    Do u say filthy things too? just wondering

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Do u say filthy things too? just wondering
    I do yeah, but I don't talk filthy non-stop.

There is a time for talk, and a time when all you can do is moan and scream....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I do yeah, but I don't talk filthy non-stop.

There is a time for talk, and a time when all you can do is moan and scream....
    I went out with a lovely girl few years ago Churchtown bird really a bit o a snob, I called her 'a dirty whore' while we were doing it(just slipped out!) she was taken aback & offended why are some people so serious?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    ...why are some people so serious?
    I don't know, but you should try living in England

No offence to the lovely English people intended, but "sense of humour totally lacking" disease is widespread here.

The other week I ran into my neighbour, and she had a bandage on her wrist. I asked her "What happened to your arm?". She told me she sprained her wrist when she tripped over whilst 'disco dancing' at her cousins wedding the previous weekend.

I said "Ouch!" with a friendly smile, but she looked at me like I was some kind of psychopath for doing this. Then she spend a full 10 minutes telling me how terrible it was that she was not going to be able to do all her pilates and yogo moves for another 2 weeks according to the 3 doctors she had been to see...

Who the fuck sprains a wrist disco dancing and doesn't see the funny side to it?

I wonder how some people do it that they r so quiet. If I would b able to do it quietly that would make my life so much easier. I do constantly some noises during sex, even if I'm concentrating on being quiet it doesnt help much.
    Sometimes when I get the right temper I'm really screaming. I used to have pretty much trouble with my neighbors when I was younger. And nowadays I'm still suspicious after a wild night and afraid that they've heard it and r going to complain.
    I also prefer when my partner makes some noises, so I know what he likes and dislikes. Sometimes it is little confusing if he even during orgasm doesnt make a single noise.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast