Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: THAI Massage cork

1. Default THAI Massage cork

Hi i know the other thread goes off topic, which are the best THAI massages in cork with happy ending, i have been to nikki in mangthai shes fantastic

Is that the girl on Douglas street? She's absolutely fantastic and such a great price. I generally felt like I was floating for a day or two after.
    I too would like to find more like her as I'm hesitant to try new ones without some SERIOUS good reviews.
    For those looking for her just Google Mangkhong Massage and it's an ad on ********. Can't recommend her enough.
    Last edited by Floki; 21-06-17 at 11:00.

3. Default

Haven't been there. I tend to go to pee bear bus station. How would ye compare Nikki to pee if ye have been. Does anyone know has the downstairs shop at the top of dunbarr street closed . The last couple of times I tried it there was no one there. ? I also find plyosi good. Linda and sha sha there the last time I visited.

4. Default

ya i have been to both, pee is good but nikki gives a serious massage i mean proper shes defo a massause, she sticks her elbows in to you and stands on ya i felt great and her ending is good too, whats sha sha like? what age is she? ya the place on dunbarr st closed i think, theres places by soho too and daunt square but i never tried them im the same i like to see good reviews before i go in, im lookin for a young one with nice body

5. Default

Any idea where jane that used to work in Dunbar street is gone? Sha sha is mid 30s savage body and very pretty. As good looking as pee not as dirty but not as mad in the head either. How would you describe Nikki. Sha sha has fake boobs and great ass. Will do topless but I couldn't get her to go fully nude

I haven't been to any of those but tempted to try if you compare to this. Rang Nikki after very good review in Cork thread. Asked about extra on phone and she said no, BUT I said I'd get the 50 for an hour massage anyway because I needed it and took out 70 in the hopes. Plucked up the courage in person and she said yes with a smile. When o first saw her I wasn't sure about her but she has an amazing body. (Clothes on only) and as already described massage was very good and finish was very good!! Not sure what else to describe but will be ringing her tomorrow but as I said would also like to try others. Can you describe encounter with others?

And I forgot to say, I dunno anywhere you can get a massage that good for an HOUR for 50 let alone a finisher for 20 more

8. Default

If you haven't been to plyosi it's worth a go. I have had 3 different girls there and all good looking all do good finish and two if them went topless. Is nikkis massage any bit sensual during it or is it just the finish. I like when they tease during the massage

She can go sensual if you ask I just need a serious massage even at that she's asking is it okay and harder or softer. I was like harder harder!
    What are the prices like in plyosi? Hour with massage and finish? Top less? And can you ask for who you want?? Like best looking there?

Time I went to ploysoi there was only one girl there,she didn't seem that interested tbh. I'd give it another go if there's more tho.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast