Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: THAI Massage cork

1. Default

Usually just get one that's free. I'd say ring and ask is linda or sha sha working. Can't go wrong with either . Hour and finish are the same as everywhere else. Topless can add another 20 or 30. Steep enough when you do the lot but I like them topless.

Well if there's an hour for 70 including he then I'll definitely jump on board if they're pretty good looking!

3. Default

Think Sha Sha and Linda have left ploysai,haven't been there in a long time anytime I asked for them.Girl working two weeks ago said Sha Sha is in Kerry and Linda works the odd time.Sha sha has a rack I would travel to Kerry for and Linda was always a laugh.See her around town a bit,party girl in the clubs.

4. Default

Where in Kerry is she, killarney?

Damn. Back to cute little Nikki in Mangkhong for me, so.
    Enjoying this thread as I found it very hard to follow who and what everybody was on about in main Cork thread

Must give Nikki a ring myself 😉

7. Default

Sha Sha is in Tralee somewhere,i haven't been but prob will some weekend.

I went to the place on father Matthew St the other week. Got shown into the room by an absolutely stunning girl. Said she'd be right back. Unfortunately the girl that came in to do the actual massage wasn't anywhere near as attractive. Put me off tbh, won't be back.

9. Default

i must try that place on father matthew st, i often went to pee she will give u a quick massage and he for 30 whixch isent bad lol id like to see sha sha or linda i went to a place few yrs agfo on north main st next to tonys bistro a young cracker there she was busy tho told me call back i didnt in the end must try again

10. Default

I'd say pee needs to rest her arm in ice after a days work. I would love to find where jane with all the tattoos is gone since that place on Dunbar street closed. Anyone else with any up to date info? Anyone been to the places in mallow lately. They tend to have a poor standard compared to the city parlours

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast