Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: THAI Massage cork

Pee is definitely not in Douglas street ,I thought she was running the place in Parnell place

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xcitedcork View Post
    Pee is definitely not in Douglas street ,I thought she was running the place in Parnell place
    Can anyone PM me the number for Pee in Pink Orchid? I couldn't find a contact number on google.

Yeah I heard Pee was moving alright, gone from Parnell place

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by StickmanCork View Post
    Yeah I heard Pee was moving alright, gone from Parnell place
    From the sounds of it she will bring a crowd where ever she goes too !!

5. Default

She a complete lunatic but smoking hot.. not in Cork a lot but went to see her fee times.. if someone could post her new location that would be great.. thanks..

where is this pee woman now? wouldnt mind going to see her

I saw on another lo website that pink orchid where pee used to work has moved to 80 friar st. If someone goes can you please report back

Any number for this place

Quote Originally Posted by Philthy View Post
    I saw on another lo website that pink orchid where pee used to work has moved to 80 friar st. If someone goes can you please report back
    I called their last week, the same service from Pee very sexy, the location is easy to find with parking outside, but it is a little exposed coming in and out of the place

Reviews

I was giving this a bit of thought last night , I’m assuming you want in the city . Close to the population but off the main streets . Possibly Patrick’s quay , popes quay area . A recessed doorway is a must , cause ringing a bell and waiting outside is a nightmare for fellas .

A place in Mallow used to give a loyalty card a free massage after 5 massages or a little bit extra 😘

I’m sure the lads here would suggest a few more areas too , Douglas street area is busy with 4 all in the same area . Patrick street and north Main Street have several too

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rua For This Useful Post:

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast