Thread: Newbie to the Scene

1. Default Newbie to the Scene

Folks i have such a high sex drive and now i would like to try something different so looking to kick it off with a body to body massage with happy ending and for some reason i cant make the bold leap to make that call to make a booking, im really worried about discretion, is there any tips you folk can offer to settle my nerves, is there tips you can offer should i see someone independent or should i go to a parlour??

also any tips on providers in the dublin area tallaght / city west/ santry areas

Thanks in advance

Knobby1
    Last edited by Floki; 16-07-18 at 09:44.

Reviews

If you follow a few basic precautions the risks are small enough that you can forget about them, and your nerves will disappear within a few minutes.

- Buy a cheap phone just for here (with cash). That makes you near enough untraceable and prevents you being caught out by embarrassing messages.
    - Expect to only get rough directions until the last minute, when you will get the exact address by phone or text. Try and look like a normal person on this final message - ie don't stand phone in hand gawping up at the building, or talking loudly within hearing of others.
    - Choose a provider who has a decent number of genuine-looking reviews - the more the better, but anyone with ten reviews from reviewers with at least ten reviews themselves is pretty much guaranteed to be genuine and discreet.

For the best experience have a browse on here for other newbie advice, especially getting as clean and fresh as you can.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (18-06-17)

4. Default

Their will be many girls who offer the service.
    Take the time to find the girl you like and then call her
    if it feels good to you then making the booking you
    can always leave when you arrieve if you are not happy