Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: World confederation cup 2018

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Yeah i think germany to win too. Maybe in extra time.
    Ronaldo`s winning run finally came to an end last night and he was fairly anonymous throughout the match and didn't even get the chance to take a penalty. Still Chile deserved to go through. As for tonight`s match I think that Germany will get past Mexico maybe after extra time. I see their U-21 team beat England on penalties the other night. A case of deja vu as far as England are concerned.

Germany are already 2-0 up. Looks like it could be a long night for Mexico.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 29-06-17 at 18:15.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

3-0 now. and surely game over.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Tomorrow game in Confederation Cup Third place and fourth place playoff Portugal vs Mexico As I predict Portugal 1-0 Mexico

And for the Confederation Cup Final Chile vs Germany Chile 2-1 Germany as Chile to go on and win the Confederation Cup

Portugal vs Mexico 1pm Sunday and Chile vs Germany 7pm

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Germany win the final 1-0. Not good news for mr sweet guy. Chile didnt take their chances. Germany are never too far away from finals and winning them. Will they defend their title in russia next year.
    Thanks Ketchup as this been a nightmare as Chile miss chances and even worst they haven't scored a goal in any final since 1979 as last final they did was against Paraguay...
    As if I known that it wasn't a good omen to carry into confederation cup....
    I am piss off as and as been bad year for football finals as every team I supported as neutral lost in every one....
    I hate this year football as been absolute disaster and the German national team as Jeez I hope someone beat then in next year world cup finals that if they get there...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Thanks Ketchup as this been a nightmare as Chile miss chances and even worst they haven't scored a goal in any final since 1979 as last final they did was against Paraguay...
    As if I known that it wasn't a good omen to carry into confederation cup....
    I am piss off as and as been bad year for football finals as every team I supported as neutral lost in every one....
    I hate this year football as been absolute disaster and the German national team as Jeez I hope someone beat then in next year world cup finals that if they get there...
    Come on the Germans!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast