Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She's been a disobedient girl

1. Default She's been a disobedient girl

I hadn't touched myself in 2 weeks. At that stage I was getting regular uncontrollable erections. Driving. Hard. Sitting down. Hard. Standing up. Hard. A brush off anything. Fucking rock solid. My cock was screaming for attention.

I had told her not to touch herself until she had my permission. And she had disobeyed me. Bent the rules. She thought I'd forgotten and now, here she was. Prone and naked on the bed. Hands and legs tied just tightly enough for her to squirm. Blindfolded.

"Did you think this was a game?"

"I'm sorry, Sir"

"Sorry for what?"

"I've been a horny bitch. I couldn't help it. What are you going to do?"

I stood there for a while, silently. Watching her face begging me to know what was in store. When I first touched her ankle, she even flinched a little. But I was gentle. For now.

My hand ran up the back of her knee. Then to her hamstrings. I gripped her flesh more tightly and I moved up.

She parted her legs a little more, inviting my fingers to touch her pussy. Even from here I could see she was glistening.

My hand moved away and up to her ass.

Smack.

She gasped and waited for the stung nerves to register the pain in her brain. And when it came, it was stinging, red.

She swallowed, and then bit her lip. I leaned forward, brushing her hair behind her ear.

"I'm not going to touch your pussy today", I whispered, then moved down to her ass and kissed it where my handprint was now clear.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrGabrielOak For This Useful Post:

DrAlan (17-06-17)

Reviews

Forty Shades of Troy.
    Sounds more like a night the Sergeant might have had with Miss Everdene, if he had stuck around.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrGabrielOak View Post
    I hadn't touched myself in 2 weeks. At that stage I was getting regular uncontrollable erections. Driving. Hard. Sitting down. Hard. Standing up. Hard. A brush off anything. Fucking rock solid. My cock was screaming for attention.

I had told her not to touch herself until she had my permission. And she had disobeyed me. Bent the rules. She thought I'd forgotten and now, here she was. Prone and naked on the bed. Hands and legs tied just tightly enough for her to squirm. Blindfolded.

"I'm sorry, Sir"

"Sorry for what?"

I stood there for a while, silently. Watching her face begging me to know what was in store. When I first touched her ankle, she even flinched a little. But I was gentle. For now.

My hand ran up the back of her knee. Then to her hamstrings. I gripped her flesh more tightly and I moved up.

She parted her legs a little more, inviting my fingers to touch her pussy. Even from here I could see she was glistening.

Smack.

She gasped and waited for the stung nerves to register the pain in her brain. And when it came, it was stinging, red.

She swallowed, and then bit her lip. I leaned forward, brushing her hair behind her ear.

"I'm not going to touch your pussy today", I whispered, then moved down to her ass and kissed it where my handprint was now clear.
    ......... and?????

fecking tease

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DrAlan For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (17-06-17)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MrGabrielOak View Post

"I'm sorry, Sir"

"Sorry for what?"

Smack.

Interesting First post ....

And Then what happened ??

And other than legs tied , sounds ....mmmm ...'intriguing' x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

DrAlan (18-06-17)

Reviews

...,and then the meter ran out....

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

Bratsimpson1 (18-06-17), DrAlan (18-06-17), Stephanie (17-06-17)

Reviews

The Oak lost his wood, but no matter, he whipped out his whip and gave it a lash anyway.

11. Default

Girls who tease end up over knees.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrGabrielOak For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (18-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bratsimpson1 View Post
    The Oak lost his wood, but no matter, he whipped out his whip and gave it a lash anyway.
    Bet his friends call him Gay

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DrAlan View Post
    Bet his friends call him Gay
    And that's a burn!

15. Default

My friends call me Gay. My real friends call me Sir.
    Last edited by MrGabrielOak; 18-06-17 at 10:31. Reason: Capitalization matters
    Girls who tease end up over knees.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast