Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League 2017/2018

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Who will win between swansea and southampton, its a vital game. Saints are in better form at the moment and swansea seem to have gone backwards the last while. I hope it is a draw.
    I also think it will be a draw. I will go for 1-1.
    The Truth is out there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Huddersfield score and take the lead. Not good news for swansea, or chelsea.
    But great for liverpool!!
    Hopefully tottenham bottle it too!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

Delighted for huddersfield
    Great spirit!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (10-05-18)

Reviews

No winner for chelsea, huddersfield are staying up. Swansea are as good as gone. Just goes to show games arn't decided on paper. Who would have thought huddersfield would have got away draws at man city and chelsea.
    Great results for Huddersfield in their last 2 games and that also means that all 3 promoted clubs have survived in the PL this season. For Chelsea it looks as if they will miss out on a CL place next season as Liverpool will surely get at least a draw against Brighton at the weekend. I also think that, if they do miss out, then Conte will not be in charge of the Blues next season regardless of whether or not they win the FA Cup.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 10-05-18 at 12:24.
    The Truth is out there.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Man City set new PL records in their win against Brighton last night reaching 97 points and 105 goals for the season. If they beat Southampton at the weekend they will become the first English top flight club in history to reach 100 points and I would think they will do it.
    The Truth is out there.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

So the last remaining issues in this season`s PL will be decided tomorrow. Liverpool should beat Brighton to seal their place in the top four, Man City should beat Southampton to reach 100 points for the season and Swansea will at best get a draw against Stoke and will be officially relegated. Arsenal might manage a draw against Huddersfield in Wenger`s last match in charge of the Gunners.
    The Truth is out there.

Easy win for liverpool and salah scores. Man city get their win, well done to them. A win for arsenal, amazing that thats their first away points this year.
    Completely fucked up Arsenals season that away form.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (16-05-18)

13. Default

Guys, what do you think about Emery?

And about the powerful midfield of Klopp's team in next season? Fabinho and Keita would be great duo and if Fekir would be there too, that would be fastest team

Do you they have chance against Pep's City?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jhonathan19 View Post
    Guys, what do you think about Emery?

And about the powerful midfield of Klopp's team in next season? Fabinho and Keita would be great duo and if Fekir would be there too, that would be fastest team

Do you they have chance against Pep's City?
    All i know for sure is we are gonna get ass-fucked on the price of a new goalkeeper!!

15. Default

I hope Klopp would go for Oblak. Believe me, he is the best at his age and Atletico is always producing best GKs. His the may factor why Simeone's team is not conceding goals.

I would prefer Oblak over Alisson

Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast