Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League 2017/2018

1. Default

Everton are doing bits this season as regards transfers! Can't wait to see our starting 11 next season

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hillellslovak167 For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (14-07-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Lukaku set to sign for man utd for 75m, will he be as good as zlatan?
    That's a good buy for united. Not sure about the price, but that's the way this business is gone now. Is Rooneys return to Goodison, part of the deal?
    Last edited by Best Before; 06-07-17 at 10:33.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

4. Default

Liverpool on the way up

Reviews

It reeks of Chelsea getting their excuses in early (Minos fees and so forth) but it couldn't have happened to a nicer club (Hazard, Willian, Salah, Mikel, Robben), they don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot.

But, Lukaku? Flat track bully who will go missing in the bigger games. I would have really prefered Morata!

Reviews

I find it odd that Lukaku is willing to sign for Mourinho, the man who binned him at Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    I find it odd that Lukaku is willing to sign for Mourinho, the man who binned him at Chelsea.
    Money Talks
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

8. Default

I reckon if they keep this formation there set for holding mids (3 Defenders covers it and allows xhaka to play dm, though as a deep-lying playmaker.

Would love if they got Goretzka to play alongside him (though ramsey might be good enough with his new found freedom in this formation.)If no one else I'd like Van dijk and Lemar if Sanchez leaves

9. Default

What are United doing paying all that money for Lukaku, he's a decent player but certainly not worth that much surely.

I think the premier league teams have well overpaid for many players and the season hasn't even started yet.
    Got a feeling that the premiership table at the end of the season could surprise us.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Chelsea agree deal to sign alvaro morato. Not sure how much he cost.
    75 million pound I think and lot of money and Everton to fighting relegation and a top four for Liverpool as Keegan word I LOVE IT LOVE IT if Everton go down as blue nose Geezer Rooney playing championship football season after as I laugh at that as what a jolly good show and season that be.....

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast