Thread: Foot fetish massage

1. Default Foot fetish massage

Hi, im looking for a massage with lots of foot fetish fun. Any suggestions on who has nice feet/ gives good massages?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Subserviant For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (21-06-17)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Subserviant View Post
    Hi, im looking for a massage with lots of foot fetish fun. Any suggestions on who has nice feet/ gives good massages?
    A foot job with sexy perfect feet with blood red nailpolish while at the same time having a TGM is totally amazing, and a must try with someone who not only understands how to do it properly, understands the phycology behind foot fetish but who totaly also gets a big kink out of it too is a must try.

Lady bon teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Subserviant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    A foot job with sexy perfect feet with blood red nailpolish while at the same time having a TGM is totally amazing, and a must try with someone who not only understands how to do it properly, understands the phycology behind foot fetish but who totaly also gets a big kink out of it too is a must try.

Lady bon teese
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    Hi Honey

Always remember to put the area you would like to meet in.
    I am in Wexford today Mullingar tomorrow you could be here or in Cork so location is important

Josephine xx
    Agreed location is very important when making request, pm, or phone booking too. Understandable most don't wish to put location if meeting in their home town, so if your willing to travel use that location or location close bye, as some advertisers do, do, do outcalls. Or put location close by. Another way is too write reviews for those your meeting, and if your concerned about doing this then just leave the price blank, this way it's helpful for other punters wanting to know about advertiser's and advertiser's checking your profile have some idea of rough idea of locations too.
    Happy hunting guys

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

5. Default

Lady Von, spot on. So far have seen only one gal here. I wrote no review as why bother, the same sentiment has been said here many times. So many ladies, like the one I saw, just add "foot fetish" as a favorite with no idea on the fetish. The fetish has many aspects, likes, dislikes, preferences etc. To me it's a sensual art you need the right mindset for, very tantric, which means the gal needs to know how to do some things! Sadly many like this gal, and I base this on other's saying the same here, think "Ok that means they kiss my feet while I jerk them off". So my experience so far has been "yeah I'm into it" on the phone to a standard rub and tug with no fetishistic aspects involved. You seem interesting though.

PS, I can't seem to see your website, and it looks like you're off twitter for months now?
    Last edited by musicman68; 21-08-17 at 13:50.