Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Copy and paste?

Reviews

Default Copy and paste?

Can anybody tell me how to lift a photograph from another web site and put it on my reply post. I spent hours today trying to do it. I was sending it here there and everywhere and got no luck, first of all I tried to copy and paste it, it copied but wouldn't paste. Copying the link gave me the whole page, Luther and Epsilon seem to be very good at it.
    I'm only a novice so I would be very grateful if somebody could give me the formula.

Default Im not sure but

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Can anybody tell me how to lift a photograph from another web site and put it on my reply post. I spent hours today trying to do it. I was sending it here there and everywhere and got no luck, first of all I tried to copy and paste it, it copied but wouldn't paste. Copying the link gave me the whole page, Luther and Epsilon seem to be very good at it.
    I'm only a novice so I would be very grateful if somebody could give me the formula.
    i think there is a limit to the size of a pic you can upload to here.

I love doggy,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Right click then save image as then save the pic to you PC then in the box where you write your reply little paper clip new box browse to where you saved file and upload

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Images

When you're composing your reply there should be a section further down the page titled Additional Options with a button labeled Manage Attachments. Click it and a window will pop up. You can browse for files from your computer, or you can type in the address of the file on whatever website you want to take it from. The window will list the maximum allowed sizes. If the image is too big then you will need to resize it, but that's more complicated.

Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Right click then save image as then save the pic to you PC then in the box where you write your reply little paper clip new box browse to where you saved file and upload
    Correct

The size limit is between 78.1 KB and 97.7 KB, also there is a max height and widht allowed.
    You can check the size in the folder where you saved the image by left clicking once on the relevant image and checking the little note that is showing up, otherwise you can right click and go to properties to check the size.

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Karin Kiss For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (31-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Thanks a mil Cal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	200px-Underdog.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	9971  

Another way is when you’re typing your post when you want to place the image type

[IMG] [/IMG]

and paste the image url in between. For example [IMG]wwwimage[/IMG] and system will interpret that and post the full image in your post rather then as a thumbnail. Also click on preview button below the window you type the post in and you can see what it will look like before you post and you can tinker around with it.

Reviews

Default Firefox?

If you are using firefox, there is very good plugin: Download Helper https://addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/3006, it works with pictures, audio as well as video (e.g. yo can download videos from youtube or many dirty sites)
    Last edited by pablo_23; 06-04-09 at 19:21.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Another way is when you’re typing your post when you want to place the image type

[IMG] [/IMG]

and paste the image url in between. For example [IMG]wwwimage[/IMG] and system will interpret that and post the full image in your post rather then as a thumbnail. Also click on preview button below the window you type the post in and you can see what it will look like before you post and you can tinker around with it.
    Great stuff Qph. I had always wondered how to do that one as I was only ever able to post thumbnails.

11. Default

Liz Hilton use to have the same problem with copy and paste. She used to get Dexter to help her to do that. She would be waiting for hours for him to come out of his room to help her. Whateve he was doing in there I don't know. But when she mastered the art of copying and pasting there was no stopping her. She created blogs here there and everywhere what a genuis, not
    I'm the real Liz, Queen of Soaps!!! Fancy a Hot Pot with Liz, have a good lick yummy!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast