Thread: A Tory Minority Government Relying on The DUP Will Not Be Good for Sex Workers.

Reviews

Default A Tory Minority Government Relying on The DUP Will Not Be Good for Sex Workers.

he Democratic Unionist Party was behind the introduction of the anti sex worker laws in Northern Ireland along with their Collaborators in Sinn Féin. It was founded by that infamous sectarian shitbag, Dr. Ian Paisley Snr. It contains many religious loons in its ranks and a few creationists!

Indeed a lot of rad fems in Northern Ireland opposed the anti sex worker laws put forward by The DUP's Lovely Lord Maurice Morrow, because they know from experience what the dUP want is usually bad for women in general.

In short, they are often, a bunch of Catholic hating and misogynistic cúnts!

Having a Tory minority Government begging off them to stay in power, will not be good, especially for sex workers!

From uglymugs.ie -

https://twitter.com/uglymugsie?lang=en
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

Apparently the strategic genius that is Theresa May wants a coalition with these loons -

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-06-10/m...tion-with-dup/

From the article -

Sources close to the prime minister say that she understands the concerns of liberal Tories like Ruth Davidson about the possible price of a deal with the DUP, and she will not offer them any promises to reduce the rights of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, trangender or intersexual community, or to reduce womens' rights to abortion.

Promises likely to be made by Mr Williamson and the prime minister are likely to concentrate on the Northern Ireland implications of Brexit.

In particular, they will pledge to try to ensure that customs and immigration checks will not be introduce between Northern Ireland and the Republic, and that there will be no new restrictions on free movement between Northern Ireland and the British mainland.

There are concerns that the rest of the EU may insist on customs checks between Northern Ireland and the Republic.

Mrs May is also expected to offer to invest in Northern Ireland infrastructure.
    Last edited by The Libertarian; 10-06-17 at 13:33.

Reviews

I can see the Tories being easily prepared to trade off sex workers rights to safety to get into the leaba with these knobs!

BTW Am I talking to myself on this one?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    I can see the Tories being easily prepared to trade off sex workers rights to safety to get into the leaba with these knobs!

BTW Am I talking to myself on this one?
    Usual drill.
    Irish of whatever persuasion or religion will be promised plenty but little will be delivered.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Usual drill.
    Irish of whatever persuasion or religion will be promised plenty but little will be delivered.
    Funny enough Jackie Healy Rae done well enough down the years for his constituents supporting a minority government. The DUP might even get the RHI scheme running again for their buddies.

Reviews

There are too many Tories pissed off with May for the election disaster.
    She won’t last too long.
    Only reason she hasn’t went already is that there is no obvious person to replace her.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Floki (12-06-17)

Reviews

The Blueshirts got very pally with The DUP before GE 2016 down here, basically looking for tactics on how to thwart The Shinners!