Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bionda

Default Bionda

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this beauty? She looks unreal but no reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by fundub View Post
    Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this beauty? She looks unreal but no reviews.
    She has some very good reviews on hungangels

Ok went for it anyways. English not great but enough. Apartment not in a good location. Probably is the girl in the pics but pics airbrushed big time. No touching. In and out 20 mins.5/10

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fundub For This Useful Post:

CJHaughey (07-06-17), Waterford Guy (12-05-18)

Reviews

Sorry if i had seen this earlier id of warned you away from her waste of money. I left review before but got deleted an prob she has opted out now id say.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to topbhoy1 For This Useful Post:

irdave (22-06-17)

Yikes. I haven't seen a girl for a long time and am nervous for my next visit to one finding it hard to pluck up the courage. Find myself wasting their time trying to gain the final push which is terrible I know. Thinking about Nicoli.

Which Bionda? Dublin South that one?

Reviews

Yes the one in dublin.

***Content deleted***
    Last edited by Floki; 08-06-17 at 15:23. Reason: Please share via PM only.

Reviews

I visited her. She was ok and the apartment was clean and reasonably discrete. My problem was I asked her to wear certain clothes which she was pictured in and which she said she would. Then she wasn't wearing what I asked. She then seemed to pretend to (or genuinely didn't) understand. I went through with the visit which, as stated, was ok (and only ok)
    but I won't be going back!
    Last edited by irdave; 08-06-17 at 13:56.

I thoroughly recommend Nicoli, Irisheyesx, 1st saw her in my 1st 3sum, with Iris Babe, and actually booked Nicoli solo a couple of days later - haven't looked back. Always really into the session and absolutely gorgeous. Book a session and just look forward to a really hot time, man.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irisheyesx View Post
    Yikes. I haven't seen a girl for a long time and am nervous for my next visit to one finding it hard to pluck up the courage. Find myself wasting their time trying to gain the final push which is terrible I know. Thinking about Nicoli.
    You will not go wrong with Nicoli in my opinion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast