Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Hmmm cant wait for your comments when you travel like 40 miles show up then left hanging , later baby 5 mins then 10 then 20 then harsh harsh reality you been stood up or is it down. The girl answered your call and let you know, that v allowed , you do not know what has happened on their side, booking at their desecration, and all that . Trust me your goin to get a lot lot worse than this , its shall we say part of the adventure , it will make you appreciate the excellent times more .
    Thankfully ive never expierienced that
    The last type of thing that happened to me was i rang up a well known lady who was in town
    through the course of the attempted booking we discovered we were in the same apartments
    so she politely refused to see me which i understood as she hadnt met me before

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by drbagehot View Post
    Was it the wife?
    No,i wouldnt have called

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by drbagehot View Post
    I wonder has Anny's bathroom got anything to do with this. It's like watching Game of Thrones this. Without the sex obviously.
    You are up to speed , I doubt it but it does add spice even if its the fantasy kind(really the wrong word for this site but you know what I mean) Anny was not a happy person me thinks , maybe I even know!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Nothing was confirmed, as i said today.

limited bookings available, stuff happens....

Also, first impressions count

good luck in future j x

I was conscious of the limited bookings hence the text on Tuesday and then the subsequent call. I thought it was arranged with confirmation today. The other things that sometimes happen are not a problem at all as it happens us all at some point. That's fully understandable, life being life but I felt that it was personal and you're kinda affirming my beliefs by saying first impression count.

Maybe it was the cheeky remark on the phone that lead to the change of plans or something else. If it was based on my persona, then fair enough. That will always remain your prerogative.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Hmmm cant wait for your comments when you travel like 40 miles show up then left hanging , later baby 5 mins then 10 then 20 then harsh harsh reality you been stood up or is it down. The girl answered your call and let you know, that v allowed , you do not know what has happened on their side, booking at their desecration, and all that . Trust me your goin to get a lot lot worse than this , its shall we say part of the adventure , it will make you appreciate the excellent times more .
    Well, thankfully that didn't happen. Obviously, that has happened to you and so, you have my sympathies.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Happened to me before. Had booked 1 hour. She text me a couple of hours before the booking and asked if she could push it back. Didn't suit so cancelled.
    Turned out she had a 3 hour booking opportunity and took it over mine.
    Well that's just the way it goes.
    I rebooked for another day and had a great time.
    Good post, cheers for the advice. I genuinely wouldn't complain if that was the case, as again that's understandable. Maybe it was, I don't know.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Thats me till next week, have a good one guys, and always have plan b. Over and out, back to the real world x
    ah! now i see the problem

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast