Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First experience

Quote Originally Posted by Iris Gomez View Post
    Hey babe, don't worry I'll take your Ts virginity very well.
    See you next week.
    Looking forward to meeting you. I mailed you about an appointment

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    They miss you Laura, so do your comeback before they dying of missing you
    Much appreciated miss, she would be welcomed back with open arms Ultimate favourite is Laura!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curiousgeorge123 View Post
    Hi guys. I juat had my first ts experience and to be honest it wasnt quite what i was expecting having read the forums and reviews. I dont want to leave a bad review if it was just me so really im asking how should a first time go, bearing in mind i told the lady in question it was my first time?
    Just had my own first time experience with a TS while i was in the UK. I Didn't have intercourse as i was nervous as anything and really didnt think i could fit her weapon. It was a weapon. So i sucked her off for ages and she returned the favour. First time sucking a cock and it was fun. felt good but wrong at the same time if that makes sence. really interested in going a step further now as the nerves will be at easy and id deffinitly suck a TS off again. it is fun. any sugestions would be grately appreciated!!

Reviews

I remember my first time it was with Jenny Foxx couldn't have asked for a nicer person. I ended up going back to her the next day starting to see TS girls was one of the best things I've ever done for myself.
    Last edited by dave028; 04-06-17 at 09:53.

Jenny seems to have disappeared on us unfortunately, great girl

6. The Following User Says Thank You to uni boy For This Useful Post:

dave028 (05-06-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by uni boy View Post
    Jenny seems to have disappeared on us unfortunately, great girl
    I recall her saying she planned on getting surgery, but yes she is great one of the nicest people I've met.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dave028 For This Useful Post:

uni boy (05-06-17)

9. Default

Thanks guys, so many great firsts. Am defo going to try again and just forget about last time. Was thinking isis or iris. Time to make that call. 😁

10. Default

Does anyone know is irish claudia a good call for someone with little experience?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123