Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flash (No Spoilers please)

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    He had really fucked things up for everybody, especially for Cisco Ramon who lost his brother when he was alive before.
    Barry decided to be a selfish cunt and tried to bring back his own parents, (Spoiler? It was months ago so it should be known) and by changing the timeline, that was when Cisco Ramon's brother was killed.
    And also, suddenly Diggle's child changed gender from a girl to a boy. Was I the only one who found that hilarious??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mac121 For This Useful Post:

Floki (30-08-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mac121 View Post
    And also, suddenly Diggle's child changed gender from a girl to a boy. Was I the only one who found that hilarious??
    Yes, yes you were.

Is it so much to ask for a superhero show where the hero doesn't need his/her own little mini goon squad of wannabes to save the day?? That's why Arrow pissed me the faaack off last season. Green Arrow and the retarded shits. PLEASE tell me some of them died on that faacking island (AND PLEASE GOD LET FELICITY BE ONE OF THEM!)

Reviews

Come on you bastards new seasons are here! And... they all suck shit balls. Here are my reviews of all four shows from last week:

Arrow: shit.
    Flash: garbage.
    Supergirl: yawn.
    Legends of Tomorrow: as legendary as my diarrhoea!

Did someone say Flash!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Come on you bastards new seasons are here! And... they all suck shit balls. Here are my reviews of all four shows from last week:

Arrow: shit.
    Flash: garbage.
    Supergirl: yawn.
    Legends of Tomorrow: as legendary as my diarrhoea!
    Ok I'm fucking done with all of them... I've watched Arrow and Flash since the get go, but only 2 episodes in this season and I've had enough with them now. Only Gotham is half worth watching now and it's not even part of the Arrowverse.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Ok I'm fucking done with all of them... I've watched Arrow and Flash since the get go, but only 2 episodes in this season and I've had enough with them now. Only Gotham is half worth watching now and it's not even part of the Arrowverse.
    Cpuld never get in to any of them
    bit too cw for me
    netflix is where its at for small screen superhero stories
    also legion was fantastic
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    Cpuld never get in to any of them
    bit too cw for me
    netflix is where its at for small screen superhero stories
    also legion was fantastic
    I'm too much of a tightass to spend money on Netflix... That being said I'll probably be spending 20 yoyos for Ragnarok soon. Between the ticket, drink, popcorn and sweeties... ffs why's cinema food so expensive.
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 23-10-17 at 21:21.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12