Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flash (No Spoilers please)

Default Flash (No Spoilers please)

Anybody watch the show?
    I watched the last episode of season 3 last night, it was really good, just can't wait for season 4.

If you're unsure about it, the is a speedster who is determined to destroy Flash and his future who is called Savitar.

Is Savitar Barry Allen's (Flash) toughest challenge to take on so far?
    You have got to watch it to find out.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

mac121 (11-08-17), trolleyxaos (25-05-17)

3. Default

Seen it yesterday too,I thought the twist was good but the ending wasn't too great.Bit of a anti climax.
    Next seasons villian is rumoured to be Devoe,whoever that is but he's not a speedster.

Looking forward to black lighting and the in-humans 2 new comic book series starting later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by trolleyxaos View Post
    Seen it yesterday too,I thought the twist was good but the ending wasn't too great.Bit of a anti climax.
    Next seasons villian is rumoured to be Devoe,whoever that is but he's not a speedster.

Looking forward to black lighting and the in-humans 2 new comic book series starting later this year.
    DeVoe aka The Thinker.
    He was somebody I forgot about, he surely will cause some issues.

I wonder if they'll do another crossover with Supergirl, Arrow and DC Legends of Tomorrow?
    They were quite fun.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

mac121 (11-08-17)

6. Default

I'll have to go back to the Flash, I stopped following about halfway through this season and never picked it up again. I've been itching for more ridiculous superhero stuff though, how do yis find the Arrowverse compares to the Marvel shows out there?

Reviews

STOP FUCKING UP THE TIMELINE BARRY!

Geez.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Floki (14-07-17)

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    STOP FUCKING UP THE TIMELINE BARRY!

Geez.
    He had really fucked things up for everybody, especially for Cisco Ramon who lost his brother when he was alive before.
    Barry decided to be a selfish cunt and tried to bring back his own parents, (Spoiler? It was months ago so it should be known) and by changing the timeline, that was when Cisco Ramon's brother was killed.
    Last edited by Floki; 14-07-17 at 13:32.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    He had really fucked things up for everybody, especially for Cisco Ramon who lost his brother when he was alive before.
    Barry decided to be a selfish cunt and tried to bring back his own parents, (Spoiler? It was months ago so it should be known) and by changing the timeline, that was when Cisco Ramon's brother was killed.
    Meh I can forego all that nonsense in place of one simply thing...

CAN WE ACTUALLY HAVE A SUPER HERO SHOW WHERE THE HERO DOESN'T NEED TO BE SPOONFED ON HOW TO SAVE THE FUCKING DAY WITHOUT HAVING A TEAM OF USELESS CUNTS TELL HIM/HER THAT WHICH HE/SHE SHOULD ALREADY KNOW/FIGURE OUT THEMSELF!!!

Green Arrow and his team of idiots.
    Flash and his team of nerdy fuckwits!
    Supergirl and her working for the government WHERE THE MARTIAN MANHUNTER HAS BEEN NERFED LIKE HELL WHEN HE'S JUST AS POWERFUL AS HER COUSIN!!!!
    Firestorm/Atom/... oh who cares no one watches this.

Reviews

Meh I can forego all that nonsense in place of one simply thing...

CAN WE ACTUALLY HAVE A SUPER HERO SHOW WHERE THE HERO DOESN'T NEED TO BE SPOONFED ON HOW TO SAVE THE FUCKING DAY WITHOUT HAVING A TEAM OF USELESS CUNTS TELL HIM/HER THAT WHICH HE/SHE SHOULD ALREADY KNOW/FIGURE OUT THEMSELF!!!

Green Arrow and his team of idiots.
    Flash and his team of nerdy fuckwits!
    Supergirl and her working for the government WHERE THE MARTIAN MANHUNTER HAS BEEN NERFED LIKE HELL WHEN HE'S JUST AS POWERFUL AS HER COUSIN!!!!
    Firestorm/Atom/... oh who cares no one watches this.
    Do NOT get me started on Felicity and that pathetic excuse for an Iris West. No harm to the actresses (who to their credit are SMOKING hot) but:

a) Felicity is fucking cancer.
    b) Iris has about as much character to her as my diarrhoea after a curry. Seriously... bring back Patty, the chemistry between her and Barry was amazing (plus she was smoking hot too and she didn't cry and whinge all the time)

Reviews

Do NOT get me started on Felicity and that pathetic excuse for an Iris West. No harm to the actresses (who to their credit are SMOKING hot) but:

a) Felicity is fucking cancer.
    b) Iris has about as much character to her as my diarrhoea after a curry. Seriously... bring back Patty, the chemistry between her and Barry was amazing (plus she was smoking hot too and she didn't cry and whinge all the time)
    Needless to say I was PISSED when she didn't get killed by Savitar... H.R. more a hero than Barry ever was!

Oops spoilers. Oh fuck it it's been over for ages, stop living in the past!

And yes I do realise I quoted myself twice... STFU!

13. Default

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Iseerabbits For This Useful Post:

Floki (26-07-17)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast