Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank God for sunny weather!

Reviews

Default Thank God for sunny weather!

Isn't it great when u get a bit of sun that u see the true beauty of women as they don less & less clothes with the influx of the babes from East Europe & the Baltics we really are spoilt
    I have seen a dozen girls in mini skirts the last few days If u have it girls
    FLAUNT IT!

Reviews

Long may the weather and the scantily clad ladies continue
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

True Dat.

Have been in Prague a couple of times in the summer, and we invented a game called "Follow the G-String". But Dublin is certainly very good now...
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Blog Entries

Default Daisy duke

Yes, you need sunny weather to wear a pair of YouTube - Daisy Duke- Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On

Default yeah Anita suns always great!!

Sunshines always good for those sexy items Anita loving the sunshine xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

aaah yes, the sun certainly does makes the layers peel off... bikini's and wobbly bits are definately out and about

Reviews

Considering, IMO, Alyssa and Lynne have some of the best "wobbly bits" going, we should all be so lucky....

Apologies again for missing you both earlier this month -
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Default Ha ha Bruce as they flattery will get you everywhere!!

Thanks sweetheart....No problems and hope to see you again in future take care kisses and cuddles and loads of wobbly bits xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

It made me so lazy and ummm...........sunny..........

I was out to Lifey Walley all day yesterday and only thing i bought was a card.............

Oh,and some daffodills to my maa........she s not really my maaa,but almnost like.......

I was enjoying sun and weather,and people smiling.........

Only thing i was missing was EXP.................
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Default me?

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    It made me so lazy and ummm...........sunny..........

I was out to Lifey Walley all day yesterday and only thing i bought was a card.............

Oh,and some daffodills to my maa........she s not really my maaa,but almnost like.......

I was enjoying sun and weather,and people smiling.........

Only thing i was missing was EXP.................
    You mean u was thinking of me?Gosh!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast