Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Rugby World Cup Draw

Reviews

This is an old thread but the final line up for Ireland`s 2019 World Cup pool has now been finalised after Samoa beat Germany in a two legged playoff.

Pool A
    Ireland
    Scotland
    Japan
    Russia
    Samoa
    The Truth is out there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    This is an old thread but the final line up for Ireland`s 2019 World Cup pool has now been finalised after Samoa beat Germany in a two legged playoff.

Pool A
    Ireland
    Scotland
    Japan
    Russia
    Samoa
    That not bad at all, when you consider England, France and Argentina are all in the same group.
    Shake'n'bake

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Well the two years are up barney, whats your opinion now? See how i didnt forget to ask.
    Nothing wrong with your memory Ketchup. I would be hopeful of breaking our duck of going out at the quarter final stage.

Probably not winning the 6 nations has lowered expectations but was a reality check.

I'd love to see us going all the way and an Armagh man lifting the trophy.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

I’m actually quite worried. When you see how easily England dispatched Ireland and how physically brutal Saracens were against Leinster, if we do make it past our group and either NZ or SA, how many players will we have left standing?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by simongreeves View Post
    I’m actually quite worried. When you see how easily England dispatched Ireland and how physically brutal Saracens were against Leinster, if we do make it past our group and either NZ or SA, how many players will we have left standing?
    C J Stander maybe ?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by simongreeves View Post
    That was such a strength of ours alright, it is a big worry to see, hopefully Joe sorts it out for the World Cup or I can't see us doing much in the tournament.

Reviews

An experimental Irish team today but they should still have a comfortable win by at least 12 to 15 points. BTW Italy will have an Irish born player, Ian McKinlay in their squad.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

So, after a poor start, Ireland had a comfortable enough 29-10 win today. Joey Carbery`s ankle injury is a concern but hopefully he will be fit enough to keep his place in the World Cup squad.
    The Truth is out there.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (10-08-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    So, after a poor start, Ireland had a comfortable enough 29-10 win today. Joey Carbery`s ankle injury is a concern but hopefully he will be fit enough to keep his place in the World Cup squad.
    reports suggest he will be grand.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Ross byrne starts at out half, jack carty is on the bench. This might be a strange thing to say as you always want to beat england anytime you play them. On this occasion i wonder is the performance more important than the result?
    Neither the result or the performance is important, all that matters is injuries are avoided. It doesn't matter if we get absolutely hammered, if anything, it will be a good thing as the media will write us off unlike 2007 and 2015 where the weight of expectation affected the players

Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast