Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 153

Thread: epsilon - rumoured to be working

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Wink epsilon - rumoured to be working

    yes, thats right, the man famous for lying in bed all day everyday, passing his time seeing escorts, playing with his train set and posting vigorously on E-I has been absent lately from e-i.

    speculation has grown that epsilon has been trying out a new thing called a job

    hes had a different one every day this week

    luckily a cameraman was at hand to catch epsilon at WORKin his first job


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    He has a nice office and He works very hard

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    well b t y b r. . .
    Posts
    1,283

    Default what really happened

    there was no cameraman there were they bbj,no, truth is you slipped epilson a date rape drug, layed him out on the floor,then went upstairs,took a photo and then lived out a long held fantasy by jerking off over his face and now the rumour going around is that you then bound and gagged him and you have him held captive in an underground bunker like a gimp.and heck knows whats going on there between yous.its time to confess bbj,columbo aint got shit on me

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Default caught again

    the next day was a new job and another hard days work


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    that was too much for him so he "resigned"

    being an entrepreneur he though he,d bring a new way to travel around dublin

    unfortunately by the time he rode to work he way too tired....


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    there was no cameraman there were they bbj,no, truth is you slipped epilson a date rape drug, layed him out on the floor,then went upstairs,took a photo and then lived out a long held fantasy by jerking off over his face and now the rumour going around is that you then bound and gagged him and you have him held captive in an underground bunker like a gimp.and heck knows whats going on there between yous.its time to confess bbj,columbo aint got shit on me
    sexyfukka spills the beans and tells his fantasy to all on e-i

    here he is with a smug look after his erotic fantasy post


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    He has a fancy computer too, not mentioned this glasses

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    He has a fancy computer too, not mentioned this glasses
    admin staff, seen here, shortly after pay day, are delighted to get out partying for the night.

    bbj
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	admin staff.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	3.1 KB 
ID:	9892  

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,313
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    yes, thats right, the man famous for lying in bed all day everyday, passing his time seeing escorts, playing with his train set and posting vigorously on E-I has been absent lately from e-i.

    speculation has grown that epsilon has been trying out a new thing called a job

    hes had a different one every day this week

    luckily a cameraman was at hand to catch epsilon at WORKin his first job
    Rumours of my " getting a job" have been greatly exagerated. The truth is i have been on a "course" I have recieved my official papers and licence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    He has a nice office and He works very hard
    Thank you Ad Staff(N). If you would like come and see my new office, you are more than welcome. I have a very comfortable seat for you...

    The badge.



    The "customer"



    The office





    The waiting room




    They are queing up outside....




    So forgive if i'm not around too much for the forseeable future but you may say i have my hands full.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    635
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Rumours of my " getting a job" have been greatly exagerated. The truth is i have been on a "course" I have recieved my official papers and licence.


    Thank you Ad Staff(N). If you would like come and see my new office, you are more than welcome. I have a very comfortable seat for you...

    The badge.

    The "customer"

    The office


    The waiting room


    They are queing up outside....


    So forgive if i'm not around too much for the forseeable future but you may say i have my hands full.
    huh!!!! how come i never get on these courses

    anyway, i,ve a new money making scheme will make me a mint by the end of the day

    bbj


Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •