Thread: Prostate massage what's next

1. Default Prostate massage what's next

I've had my first prostate massage and my god what an amazing experience from a very good Thai lady with some serious skills , the thing is now I want more , whats the next step? Want to be totally out of my comfort zone , btw I'm straight but open minded

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluemovie For This Useful Post:

Who was the masseuse. I just stick to massages lately so can't help

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemovie View Post
    I've had my first prostate massage and my god what an amazing experience from a very good Thai lady with some serious skills , the thing is now I want more , whats the next step? Want to be totally out of my comfort zone , btw I'm straight but open minded
    A TS is your next step I would be thinking.

Interested in trying that out myself, obviously you enjoyed your experience. Any chance you could pm me your recomendation

Reviews

How about a tantric massage? Any lady with her name followed by "Tantric Massage"

Done well, can be a very erotic and relaxing and stimulating session, all at once, and will include prostate if you request it.

The best I've known had me roaring like a lion, and involuntarily ejected the butt plug she had inserted earlier.

I definitely had a sore throat in the office the next day, smiled to myself remembering the reason why
    Last edited by EIFII; 20-05-17 at 23:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemovie View Post
    Who was the masseur?

That's something I'd like to try. Anyone know any ladies or thai massage places doing that in Limerick. Pm me if ye wish. Thanks in advance