Don't miss out lads my last day in newry followed by a short break to dubai.am heading to dubai for a short break wednesday morning and i hope to be back again in newry.if you miss out this short visit in your town the next time be the first one.don't miss out my clay pot there is loads of precious in there and i hope next time l will visit a little longer.am delighted am in newry for my first time and it's fucken great here lads.body to body massage,tantra massage,turkish bath massage,hot oil and deep tissue massage and loads more.i don't do table massage but on my king bed, nude as fuck.i will meet you on the door dressed up any out fit you want but i provide my massage in my birthday out fit.you can touch me at happy ending but no fingers in my pussy i hate that.touch or rub my pussy,nipples anything except no fingers in my pussy.kisss lads call kinky massage for the best time ever in newry.if you can't get through pm me as am on higher demand but i look forward to meet you before l head off to dubai in the morning.