Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amsterdam

Default Amsterdam

I will be going to Amsterdam soon with friends who will not be interested in visiting any sort of women there. I am hoping to sneak off for a bit. What are the options that would be very central? Is there an are in the red light where the mature girls work? Is there are brothel in that area. And lastly is there massage parlours offering extra in that area?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mankind For This Useful Post:

Lanza68 (26-04-17)

3. Default

Rld is very close to the "dam" you ll find there every type of a women: young mature etc... or try kinky.nl

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bridgittee For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I have had some good experiences at Asmara, which is easily reachable by tram, GFE is possible there and works out for better value than a mechanical window conveyor belt type experience.

Let us know how you get on!
    Last edited by Floki; 27-01-20 at 11:02. Reason: Competitive link removed
    Ride them on the beaches!

Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    I will be going to Amsterdam soon with friends who will not be interested in visiting any sort of women there. I am hoping to sneak off for a bit. What are the options that would be very central? Is there an are in the red light where the mature girls work? Is there are brothel in that area. And lastly is there massage parlours offering extra in that area?
    Been to Amsterdam a few times!! Great city, but the red light district is totally over hyped in my opinion!! Yes it's abit of a culture shock when you first see it, as it's obviously legal, so it's initially all very exciting, but the novelty soon fades away I found, as the Sex is all very very mechanical!! I heard a great saying once that describes perfectly the brothels in Amsterdam, WHEN YOU COME, YOU GO!!!!! It's a conveyor line, in and out!!! Oh and watch your wallet whilst inside in the brothels!! A friend of mine had 1000 euro lifted from his wallet while he was lying back on the bed getting a bj!! Turned out the most expensive bj in history!! He only realised the money was gone ten minutes later out on the street!!! By then all the brothels looked the same and couldn't find the one he was in!! That story acts as a warning, make sure your sober going in, and that a buddy holds your wallet while you're inside!! Just because prostitution is legal in Amsterdam, is not the clean cut industry it appears to be!! I was there a few years back and thought it's gone really downhill!!! Girls are a rip off and won't do shit!!! They want to get you to come as quickly as possible so they can get you out as fast as possible without doing very little!! Tourists get lured in when they've had a few beers on board and get ripped off!! So if you're going to visit a girl, do so sober!!! Also I hated the constant harassment by guy's trying to get your attention on the streets to get you to buy drugs, especially down around the red light district!!! But the city itself is great!!! After you've done the whole red light district thing a few times, the novelty soon wears off!!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lanza68 For This Useful Post:

alcatel (28-04-17), Mr Sweet Guy (27-04-17), piehunter (07-12-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lanza68 View Post
    Been to Amsterdam a few times!! Great city, but the red light district is totally over hyped in my opinion!! Yes it's abit of a culture shock when you first see it, as it's obviously legal, so it's initially all very exciting, but the novelty soon fades away I found, as the Sex is all very very mechanical!! I heard a great saying once that describes perfectly the brothels in Amsterdam, WHEN YOU COME, YOU GO!!!!! It's a conveyor line, in and out!!! Oh and watch your wallet whilst inside in the brothels!! A friend of mine had 1000 euro lifted from his wallet while he was lying back on the bed getting a bj!! Turned out the most expensive bj in history!! He only realised the money was gone ten minutes later out on the street!!! By then all the brothels looked the same and couldn't find the one he was in!! That story acts as a warning, make sure your sober going in, and that a buddy holds your wallet while you're inside!! Just because prostitution is legal in Amsterdam, is not the clean cut industry it appears to be!! I was there a few years back and thought it's gone really downhill!!! Girls are a rip off and won't do shit!!! They want to get you to come as quickly as possible so they can get you out as fast as possible without doing very little!! Tourists get lured in when they've had a few beers on board and get ripped off!! So if you're going to visit a girl, do so sober!!! Also I hated the constant harassment by guy's trying to get your attention on the streets to get you to buy drugs, especially down around the red light district!!! But the city itself is great!!! After you've done the whole red light district thing a few times, the novelty soon wears off!!
    I was there last year in August and never went into RLD window as warn first night it was a rip off by 3 Dutch guys who had a great night drinking with....
    And went to Asmara with was good as so much top end would get you everything apart from BB as would been stupid to consider as got other people to think of........
    But their was another place down near a park and you get tram 14 to there.......
    But can't think of name as 95 euro a hour and it was Fecking Awesome as went there twice to meet the same lady as Holy Smoke she was either a great actress or she was really into it as she could really fuck hard as she was definitely a Super Orgasm.......
    But I won't be going back as nightlife is sh*te..........
    Last edited by Floki; 27-01-20 at 11:03.

9. Default

If you're looking mature head towards the siegel canal RLD, pretty much all mature ladies there

10. Default

I went to Asmara and thought it was a right kip, I know others here gave it a thumbs up but I thought differently

Basically BJ and X once but if you can only pop once on the first one that’s it game over.
    Ladies very very average and couldn’t manage a smile

Very poor value, but nice web site...

11. Default

Thanks man for the info

12. Default

I have been in the red district and I never had such experience, girls were nice

13. Default

I love the red light district.

Best place by far IMO.

There's so many girls there - trick is - just find one that likes you.

They're women. Money or no money - they have a base impulse for cock.

There's one street where they basically charge so little - and again - if you find a girl that likes you; happydays.

It's not particularly difficult to distinguish if they see you as a cash machine - or if they dig on you.
    In fact - the subculture there seems to be - they're very up front about that.

By example - if she clicks her fingers and says, "give me money - for fucky" - then you obviously make the wanking motion at her and bounce.

But if she's cordial etc - you should be able to sense a basic chemistry.

At least - that was my experience.

I can sympathize - I neglected the above advice on one or two occasions - honestly believing I could swoon them.

lol - nuh.
    Last edited by Floki; 27-01-20 at 11:08.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast