Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massage with oral finish

Default Massage with oral finish

Are there any massage providers on this site that offer oral, covered or otherwise not too important, as a finish?
    I'm based in Dublin

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainApollo View Post
    Are there any massage providers on this site that offer oral, covered or otherwise not too important, as a finish?
    I'm based in Dublin
    I'm sure there's a good few. I could name two offhand but they don't list it with their favorites [Don't think they have that option when declared as a massage provider] so I wouldn't like to name them here. Can pm you if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie wonder View Post
    I'm sure there's a good few. I could name two offhand but they don't list it with their favorites [Don't think they have that option when declared as a massage provider] so I wouldn't like to name them here. Can pm you if you want.
    can you pm me as well pls?

Reviews

Plenty that offer covered as the "blind singer" says a lot do not put it on profile, but look for ladies who offer full service as well. Two adverts
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

hi sorry for asking. i dont know how to search for two adverts?? will you help me out here

Ye man, go to blanchardstown and the masseur's will give you what you are after. Send me a PM and I will send you her profile.

7. Default

Wouldn't mind a PM in regards to the above.

Reviews

Pm me

Me me me me me

9. Default

Pm blanchardstown masseuse please

10. Default

Can you PM the blanchardstown masseuse please?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast