Thread: I love music videos...

Smile I love music videos...

...particularly music videos with hot, sexy girls in them.

For example I love this one, I Just Can't Get Enough by The Saturdays.

YouTube - The Saturdays - Just Can't Get Enough - Official Music Video (Comic Relief Version - Video Mix)

Won't that have the old gaurd feminazists spinning in their graves/rocking chairs?

SO MANY PARTS OF IT ARE SOOOO FRICKIN GOOD!!!!!! The golf swing and breaking the camera heeeheehehee, the girl in the green and the way she purses her lips when she's doing that hard cleaning... The girl with the black hair and the way her voice goes up and her body language when she says... "every time, I think of you, I know we have to meet".... her skin is soooo clear.

I think girls should be like that just some times in real life because otherwise you scare guys away sometimes.

I just wish the tune to it was stronger... it's great but not as great as the video... oh well....

I also LOOVVVEEEE this one:

YouTube - Cutback ft. Federal - Rock To The Rhythm - Out Now!

Pokerface is really good too, I love the dogs and her outfits and movements.

Reviews

Default i agree

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    ...particularly music videos with hot, sexy girls in them.

For example I love this one, I Just Can't Get Enough by The Saturdays.

YouTube - The Saturdays - Just Can't Get Enough - Official Music Video (Comic Relief Version - Video Mix)

Won't that have the old gaurd feminazists spinning in their graves/rocking chairs?

SO MANY PARTS OF IT ARE SOOOO FRICKIN GOOD!!!!!! The golf swing and breaking the camera heeeheehehee, the girl in the green and the way she purses her lips when she's doing that hard cleaning... The girl with the black hair and the way her voice goes up and her body language when she says... "every time, I think of you, I know we have to meet".... her skin is soooo clear.

I think girls should be like that just some times in real life because otherwise you scare guys away sometimes.

I just wish the tune to it was stronger... it's great but not as great as the video... oh well....

I also LOOVVVEEEE this one:

YouTube - Cutback ft. Federal - Rock To The Rhythm - Out Now!

Pokerface is really good too, I love the dogs and her outfits and movements.
    just wonderful seeing women shakin their lovely asses especially the black girl with red knicks at the start of the 2nd video, does it for me