Thread: Any up to date info on Hamburg, Please?

Reviews

Default Any up to date info on Hamburg, Please?

Hi lads,

I'm seeking some advice on the current Hamburg scene for a friend who is travelling in May.

I have been myself, but have not punted there for years.

He has been in Cologne's Samya, onmy recommendation and absolutely loved it. He has asked me about the Hamburg Scene as is determined to at least walk around the Reeperbahn, mind you I have warned him it's somewhat of a tourist trap (yes I punted on Herbertstrasse) and basically it would be like a mechanical Amsterdam Window experience but of even less than the average quality found there!

He has also asked me about FKKs in Hamburg.

Can you please tell me which one if he can only visit one he should go to from Atmos and Babylon and Harmony, given the following.

He is relying on public transport and I presume that means he may have to use a combination of train and bus to reach any of them. Babylon and Atmos seem about the same distance from where he is staying, if I read things correctly. He will be based near the Hauptbahnhof.

Plus are they pure FKK with naked ladies in the bar?

Babylon seems more expensive but with more ladies? Extras certainly seem to mount up very quickly in them all here.

On the plus side the FKKs do not appear to full of RomBuls, with even a few German ladies to select, he has expressed an interest in seeing an Oriental Lady, as he hasn't been with one in a while!

I was in a strip club called Suzis on The Reeperbahn and it was tame enough, years ago.

Knowing him he will probably end up in an Eros centre or two also!

I have noticed this -https://www.reeperbahn-hamburg.de/reeperbahn/bordelle/.

And are any of the following still going and what are they like.

1 Thai house on the Reeperbahn at the height of the Langhornerchaussee.

2 The Paradise Point of Sex. Three floors, there are over 100 rooms with girls from all over the world, where exactly is it?

4 What is the street scene like on The Reerbahn these days and is it fully legal to engage with a consenting adult street walker around there?

5 Where are the Eros centres and which do you recommend?

I take it Herbertstrasse with its windows is still just a tourist trap, as it was when I was there.

My general understanding is that despite its reputation, Hamburg is quite a poor punting destination!
    Ride them on the beaches!

You can be lucky on the Reeperbahn in some of the Laufhaus's but there is just as much chance of being ripped off. The street girls should be avoided. Its a fun area though.

AFAIK none of the sauna clubs in the are are true FKK. I've only been to one in the region, Harmony. Its pretty small but I was pretty impressed on my brief visit so I'd be happy to recommend it. Some of the girls were topless but most were in lingerie. I think its has less of a party vibe than Samya so if your friend is looking a lively spot it may not be what he's after.

Was going to direct you (or your friend) to the International Sex Guide Forum, but I think you've already been there and asked the same questions That's the best spot to get the info needed.