Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Sad Paws Suicide

  1. #1

    Thumbs down Sad Paws Suicide

    I found out what happened to Sad Paws.

    The Hot one returned as Mod. It was too much.

  2. #2

    Default

    or else he found a new toy that even Anna/Gemma could not top. free or not
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funny-dog-pictures-found-lost-ball.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	9802  

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewere nice
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    or else he found a new toy that even Anna/Gemma could not top. free or not
    As I have said - There is no service like a self service

    Gemma

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    None of Your Damned Business
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    As I have said - There is no service like a self service

    Gemma


    Oh Darling what a wonderful line - i do so hope you won't mind if i steal that from time to time -

    Thread Sad Paws Suicide - .......... Whats the sad bit - i just love vile and nasty things they make life worth living - which is why i love you pikeys so much - so vile and sad.

    Life's a bitch and so am i, but you know you missed me ......... but if i were you if you have anything to say i would make it fast cos im sure that poor old cruella will be damned not banned but damned - You missed little old me didnt you Gemma - still i dont think your friend Big Boy69 did - he doesnt like me at all oh sorry i have to say it but at all, at all .......... ahhhhhhhhh thats better.

    Ciao sweetie ....... dont worry about your profile looks good from where im standing and those are a mighty sized pair indeed - are those puppies for sale........ LMAO

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruella View Post
    Oh Darling what a wonderful line - i do so hope you won't mind if i steal that from time to time -

    Thread Sad Paws Suicide - .......... Whats the sad bit - i just love vile and nasty things they make life worth living - which is why i love you pikeys so much - so vile and sad.

    Life's a bitch and so am i, but you know you missed me ......... but if i were you if you have anything to say i would make it fast cos im sure that poor old cruella will be damned not banned but damned - You missed little old me didnt you Gemma - still i dont think your friend Big Boy69 did - he doesnt like me at all oh sorry i have to say it but at all, at all .......... ahhhhhhhhh thats better.

    Ciao sweetie ....... dont worry about your profile looks good from where im standing and those are a mighty sized pair indeed - are those puppies for sale........ LMAO

    How is Dex has he given Freya a review or are you not mixing family and business anymore

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Cal,she s drunk....

    That s a pic of Dex before freja makes him to Fuuuk her...........

    I wouldof done same........poor guy.............


    There s goin to b noe reviews of freya.....Dex is dead.......
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Dexters an assasin now and his own tv series
    Showtime : Dexter Official Site

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Cal,she s drunk....

    That s a pic of Dex before freja makes him to Fuuuk her...........

    I wouldof done same........poor guy.............


    There s goin to b noe reviews of freya.....Dex is dead.......


    I heard Dex had moved onto better things


    Dexter Escort - Majestic Escorts the Worlds Leading Male for Female Escort Agency.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    I thought he was advertising here a while back. But he was batting for the other team

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •