Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: help - need advice

  1. #1

    Default help - need advice

    hi darlings

    there quite a bit of new stuff here about me i,d like to take care of.

    i,m not sure how too though, can some of the other mods tell me what buttons to press to delete threads, post and rude names

    thanking you in advance

    mod lizzy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    hi darlings

    there quite a bit of new stuff here about me i,d like to take care of.

    i,m not sure how too though, can some of the other mods tell me what buttons to press to delete threads, post and rude names

    thanking you in advance

    mod lizzy

    i have a bit advise for you ......it might help and it might not

    find a short pier and take a long walk

    nbt

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    No problem Liz….

    You see the big red button on the top left of the screen that says

    KABOOOOM!!!!!!

    Just press it and it does everything automatically. Easy peasy lemon squeezy…

    How’s life in the Mod flat treating you? Ric tends to use the hot water first but in fairness he does the hovering so swings and roundabouts I guess. I just wish Pats Bodyguard would leave that tin of maggots outside.

    You can take the top bunk if you want.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    i have a bit advise for you ......it might help and it might not

    find a short pier and take a long walk

    nbt
    i dont really get that, but if i did i wouldn,t find it funny

    now tell me before youre both banned and maggoted

    do you copy and paste the writing and press some button to delete it???????

    angry hot lizzy

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default It's the red button Lizzy

    Forget those dumb E-I buttons Lizzy......you could go down in history for something much bigger.

    Just get yourself over to where ever that G20 summit is being held across the water and look out for the uniformed guy with the briefcase handcuffed to his wrist who trotts around behind Brother Obama all the time. He's got some really beautiful and useful buttons in that case and if you're nice to him, who knows what he'll let you do.

    Hit the right button, and as Brother RicFlair would say.....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW or some such loud banging noice.

    Do you know how to steer an ICBM Lizzy? Just go into GoogleEarth and you'll get the co-ordinates for Paddiesville.

    P.S. Just give us all a few hours notice so we can get a final punt in before we all meet up in a better place.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    I’ll delete it for you if you want Liz. You just put the feet up and watch Ireland beat Italy later tonight on the mod flat 42 inch plasma. I know how you always wish us well in all matters sporting.

    Carlos…

    Stop trying to get Liz to further your own geo political ends.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    No problem Liz….

    You see the big red button on the top left of the screen that says

    KABOOOOM!!!!!!

    Just press it and it does everything automatically. Easy peasy lemon squeezy…

    How’s life in the Mod flat treating you? Ric tends to use the hot water first but in fairness he does the hovering so swings and roundabouts I guess. I just wish Pats Bodyguard would leave that tin of maggots outside.

    You can take the top bunk if you want.
    THATS NOT FUNNY

    I,D TO GET MY SON TO SWITCH ON MY COMPUTER

    THREE BLOODY TIMES


    Patricia patricia......make qph a maggot right now,


    hot lizzy

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default Same old Liz. You try an help her and she goes off the deep end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    THATS NOT FUNNY

    I,D TO GET MY SON TO SWITCH ON MY COMPUTER

    THREE BLOODY TIMES


    Patricia patricia......make qph a maggot right now,


    hot lizzy
    PATRICIA!!!!!!

    Either she goes or I go

    What’s its gonna be??????

    I refuse to Mod if she stays as Mod.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    PATRICIA!!!!!!

    Either she goes or I go

    What’s its gonna be??????

    I refuse to Mod if she stays as Mod.
    Just press that feckin red button and we can all go.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    I can’t…..West pinched it when he left.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •