Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaa 2017

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Mayo, Donegal, Kildare and Monaghan with the Kildare/Armagh game being the tightest. The benefit of Croke Park might swing it in Kildares favour.
    Monaghan usually brick it in Croke Park but I think they should win, I would call it maybe the tightest.
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 18-07-17 at 22:06. Reason: Oh and Armagh to beat Kildare obviously!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post
    The Dubs will win the Cup again this year lads, c'mon just face it

The Dubs may win the Sam Maguire again this year however who are you supporting in the hurling Leigha

Reviews

I believe there is a club match in the Frank Murphy Memorial Park..... Sorry Pairc Ui Chaoimh this evening. Making sure that everything is correct for the weekend.

I might be there on Saturday. Any of the Cork lads be kind enough to tell of a quick way in and out to the stadium?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    I believe there is a club match in the Frank Murphy Memorial Park..... Sorry Pairc Ui Chaoimh this evening. Making sure that everything is correct for the weekend.

I might be there on Saturday. Any of the Cork lads be kind enough to tell of a quick way in and out to the stadium?
    The quickest way in and out would be by helicopter as it is in a hole of a location and no matter where you park
    you will be stuck in traffic afterwards. If coming from Limerick direction I would come into Blackpool down Tivoli
    to Clayton Hotel and go down thru JLT {jack lynch tunnel} , take first exit into mahon point and head over towards
    Pairc Ui Rinn and any space you get park up and 5 to 8 min walk to The New Theatre of Dreams ..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

The D Man (19-07-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Jeeze youre as good as a sat nav, btw d man, doesnt cork supporters usually be gone 15 mins before the final whistle. Thats the quick way out for them.

Cork people are usually very helpful but that stops when we cross the white lines, then we want to beat ye .
    We usually be gone 15 mins early as we have most games won by then,. Hope all the Tipp , Clare , Waterford
    and Wexford people have a good weekend at our new stadium and let the best teams win, For what it is worth I will
    go for a Tipp and Wexford double...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    The quickest way in and out would be by helicopter as it is in a hole of a location and no matter where you park
    you will be stuck in traffic afterwards. If coming from Limerick direction I would come into Blackpool down Tivoli
    to Clayton Hotel and go down thru JLT {jack lynch tunnel} , take first exit into mahon point and head over towards
    Pairc Ui Rinn and any space you get park up and 5 to 8 min walk to The New Theatre of Dreams ..

Thanks bud for the info appreciate it. Yes it is in a hole alright. Thats the worst part about the place.

Jeeze youre as good as a sat nav, btw d man, doesnt cork supporters usually be gone 15 mins before the final whistle. Thats the quick way out for them.

Ah Ketchup they are not the worst when you get to know them really. Now the tinfoil crowd they are a different story altogether

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post
    The Dubs will win the Cup again this year lads, c'mon just face it
    Dubs for Sam and Galway for Mccarthy, hope u come west to celebrate Leigha

9. Default

Down to beat Monaghan. Harrisons auld boy to climb on the roof again lol

Are u betting on that leigha?
    Yep I am indeed Ketchup
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

Reviews

So whose going to make the hurling semi finals? Mc inerny is a big loss to clare but which tipp will turn up. Are they just geting good at the right time. Ile go for tipp to win . Wexicans v deise, both teams play with a sweeper so who will use the sweeper best, i think a close game in store and deise to win by a few points. Hope they get good weather for both games.

You are correct Ketchup McInerney is a massive loss for Clare. If Clare can get going and play with freedom then anything could happen for them. Alot of disappointment and unhappiness about Munster Final performance in the county however they were only 2 points down in the 69th minute and had 13 wides.
    How good are Tipp? Struggled against Westmeath for a very long time and beat a very poor Dublin side. They have the ability no question.
    I am an optimistic person so I am hopeful of a Clare win however it wont be a surprise if Tipp win.

Wexford and Waterford 2 teams at different stages in their team development. Waterford have been around for a few years now and you get the feeling that this year has to be the year. The likes of Brick Walsh and Kevin Moran have been around a while now and they could be coming to an end. Wexford on the other hand are just past the start of their development. They need greater cohesion between the sweeper and the attack. I will go for Waterford as there need is greater.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast