Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaa 2017

1. Default

Cathal Barrett kicked off Tipperary panel

2. Default

Wexford 4 Liam. We can always hope or dream

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Limerick v clare this weekend, a big game for both teams as the winner will be guaranteed a quarter final spot and also a chance to win the munster final. With local rivalry sometimes these games are hard to call. I think clare will win by a few points. Lets hope for another great game.
    I'm still waiting for the first draw in this years championship. This could be the one. Very hard to call.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

The D Man (06-06-17)

Reviews

The Shannonside derby is always a close tight affair where any of the teams can win. We pulled through but there is plenty of room for improvement.

Munster Final now in Cork. Looking foward to it already.

Reviews

Diarmuid Connolly gets 12 weeks suspension for incident with linesman.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tmac69 View Post
    A great player, but to easily wound up
    Temper Temper Diarmuid

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tmac69 View Post
    A great player, but to easily wound up
    So he'll be back for the final then?

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    So he'll be back for the final then?
    Technically his suspension finishes the eve of their semi-final should they get that far...

I suspect he will appeal and have it over turned on a technicality. He has form here 2 years ago he over turned a 1 match suspension on the 3rd appeal the Eve of Semi-final reply against mayo. It didn't make any difference, he still played the game in Keegans pocket

I personally think Dublin are a better Team without Connolly. They have any number of players that can come in and fill his boots.
    Last edited by Best Before; 07-06-17 at 06:58.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Saturday Night Fever hits Wexford. Yes its Wexford v Kilkenny in Wexford Park. Good grounds for a match especially the stand brillant view.

The match alot of hurling people including myself have been looking foward to. Can Wexford repeat the league win that was in Nowlan Park? Or will kilkenny restore

what they think is the real order of them winning. I was talking to a member of the Wexford backroom staff last weekend and he told me that they will be no mercy

shown to the cats. They have adapted to the sweeper system quite quickly however the issue could be getting the scores down the other end. Everybody knows that

Davy like to play the sweeper system is there a possibility that he may go more traditional at different periods of the match. I would not be surprised if he did.

Kilkenny have been very quiet preparing away. Cody probably has skin and hair flying in training The talent well is drying up. Michael Fennelly back is a massive boost.

Massive atmosphere, massive home crowd full of expectation. Kilkenny on the basis that Cody will want to win this one so badly however would not be surprised if all

Wexford was dancing at the cross roads after a famous win. Leading the dancing would be Red and Zilch

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (09-06-17), redforever (10-06-17)

14. Default

The cats will destroy the yellow bellies

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast