Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaa 2017

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Oh jeeze what happened to tipp? Hammered by 16pts . Galway were 80/1 to win by over 15pts.
    I hope you had a tenner on it

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

2. Default

What happened tipp today?

Reviews

Christy Ring, Lory Meagher and Nicky Rickard Championships on at the moment. Huge credit to all the players and managements of all the counties involved.

Also the Leinster round robin series is ongoing as well.

4. Default

Dublin for Sam 2017

5. Default

I'd back them but much like Kilkenny they have fallen in the last year. No fear towards Dublin championship wide this season.

Reviews

So the Leinster hurling quarter finals are finalised. Westmeath V Offaly. Wexford V Laois.

Also it is a disgrace that the Christy Ring, Lory Meagher and Nicky Rickard Competitions are run off so quickly. So much for Hurling promotion and a complete dis-regard for the people in those counties.

Reviews

Well what do u think about tipp now, how far will they go in the championship?
    Well. While we can all celebrate here in Cork tonight I do believe that some are getting a bit carried away by the result. Yes it's great but let's be fair, Cork needed this more than Tipperary and no cups were handed out today. Delighted as I say but don't be one bit shocked to see Tipperary in the All Ireland Final again in September. At least we now have a decent team again for our new amazing stadium

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnchef42 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Tis great having the hay saved and Tipp bate.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

The D Man (26-05-17)

Reviews

So will this be galways year? Cyril farrell says they will win the all ireland. They should be able to beat dublin anyway. Also laois v wexford, will it be a winning start for davy fitzs men. I think laois will put it up to them for alot of this game but wexford to pull away in the end. Westmeath v offaly could also be close. Maybe offaly to just get through.

Galway V Dublin

If Galway have serious All Ireland ambitions and I believe they do then they need to be beating Dublin convincingly. Dublin have gone for a youth policy. First half could be tight enough however Galway have to pull away in the second half.

Wexford V Laois

Laois have nothing to lose here so they must go for it. They have some nice hurlers however they are probably too reliant on Willie Hyland. Wexford should win this with a bit to spare. Although Davy may not want to show too much of his hand before the Saturday night rumble.

Westmeath V Offaly

This is the tightest of the 3 matches. Westmeath hurling is making progress all the time. Remember last years under 21 shock win over the cats. Offaly hurling has fallen a long way from contesting Leinster finals and All Ireland finals. Golden generations only last so long and the work needs to be done continuously at underage.
    Brian Carroll is a top class hurler dragging them along. I am finding this one hard to predict. Offaly should win as a defeat would be another disaster for them. I have a feeling that the matches already played may stand to Westmeath and they could edge it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

13. Default

Easy wins for galway and wexford, tougher tests lie ahead. Will they meet each other later on in the year?
    Galway for all ireland

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast