Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still no squirters on the scene?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nickiii View Post
    sent you my email there in a pm......
    i will drown you................
    No you won't, you'll do what you did for the rest of us - waste our time with idiotic 1 line replies, never send a photo and just generally be stupid until he stops replying to you

Smile Nickiii squirter

Quote Originally Posted by dubguy1 View Post
    No you won't, you'll do what you did for the rest of us - waste our time with idiotic 1 line replies, never send a photo and just generally be stupid until he stops replying to you
    hi dubguy. i can cofirm that you are wrong about Nickiii. i had a wonderful time with her in dublin hotel today. i was unsure if she was real myself , as had conversations with her in the past and thought the same myself. but after today i can confirm ,she is what she says she is and does what she says she does. Nickiii is a full time student ,doing her exams. she is not always able to talk . she does not live in dublin . so i have had a talk with her about coming to dublin for a weekend in may, so we can all have the pleasure of her. if you want more info on when she will be here and her contact details, please email me at squirtloversireland@gmail.com.she will only be doing this on occasions as she is busy studing. if i can get enough lads interested ,she has promised to come back.she is a red head and 20 years old and irish and as sexy as hell. i am not her pimp, so please dont say i am here.Dubdave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12