Thread: Curvaceous Kate in Belfast

Blog Entries

Love Curvaceous Kate in Belfast

As it says in my advert I will soon be leaving Belfast for good, as I have new plans for the future and need to get back home.

I will be available for anyone who would like to meet me until the end of this month and for anyone I have met before (who already has my number) until the middle of April. I won't be advertising my number once this advert has run it's course, so make a note of it if you want to meet me or contact me here.

I have been asked if I will be coming back at all or working from England and the answer is no. Once I finish in April I will be closing my account and moving on to new things.

I have had a wonderful time here and wish everyone a wonderful life. I hope the new laws don't result in any innocent people (as in consenting adults) getting into any trouble. There is nothing wrong in having fun with someone like me who genuinely enjoys what they do.

For those that I have met and enjoyed the pleasure of. Thank you so much for making my time here special. Yes it was my job, but it was also a lot of fun and oh my goodness!!! have I had some orgasms! I will never quite understand how my body has changed from never experiencing an orgasm until I was 31 to the ability to have multiple orgasms in one day, but I am certainly NOT complaining.

Look after yourselves guys and continue to look after the ladies that look after you. Some of them are my friends!

Kate x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Jonnyboy1882 (07-11-19), Toolbox (24-03-17)